Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mental Health Partnership

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mental Health Partnership

Hi everyone! I'm trying to get in touch with the guys to see if they'll support a cause that's really important. This post is trying to do just that, so please don't bash it. If anyone would like to support this cause message me and I'll tell you how. Thank you!

*In regards to mental health charity* Hello MCM! I'm a student from the US and an avid viewer of your channel. I just finished watching your 240Z video where you announced your new project, Wish Bone (congratulations by the way), and gave a shoutout to the mental health charity Reachout. A year and a half ago, my fraternity lost a close friend and brother to a battle with mental health. Since then, we have been raising money in his memory and pledging it towards the charity Movember, which focuses on mental health for men specifically. I know you guys have a lot going on right now and completely understand if you guys are only working with Reachout, but it would be really awesome to help raise money for this amazing cause, regardless of which charity it goes to. I'm not asking for money from you, only a shoutout to our page and our cause. Even a tweet would be so helpful to us. I look forward to continuing to watch your awesome videos and I'm so happy you guys support the same cause as we do! Thank you so much for reading and for your consideration!
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Yo Mate, just an fyi, Your inquire is more business related and would get a better response if you sent it to,

[email protected]

The Marty and Moog arn't here that often to see and read posts.

Best of Luck.
    1991 Bronco Eddie Bauer ~ 351w EFI 5.8 (5752cc) ~ E4OD ~ BW1356 (Manual) ~ Manual Hub{s} ~ 265/75 r15

http://i.imgur.com/ab0M4uq.png

Comment

April 2018. Can we get an expert over here? I've got a sneaking suspicion this is a zombie thread...
      MCM Forum Discord server:
      https://discord.gg/xSy2yKFGPG

Opel Adam S 1.4 Turbo
      Nissan Skyline 25GT-T R34
      Yamaha XV950

(R-I-P) Ford Focus Mk1 TDDI Wagon
      (Sold) Skoda Rapid TDI
      (Sold) Yamaha FZS600 Fazer

Comment

Working...
      X