Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my girlfriend surprised me with Cheryl's box for my Birthday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my girlfriend surprised me with Cheryl's box for my Birthday!

She surprised me one day early because our work schedules are opposite on my actual birthday, so we won't be seeing each other, but I got Cheryl's box!

I was actually impressed she looked out for my interests, but I also figured some MCM members would be curious to see whats in the box.

As it turns out there was a huge chopped flag, 2 pairs of MCM mechanics gloves (great timing as mine were starting to get ratty from working on my Honda), two bent piston stickers (might slap one of these on my Ford Explorer), a personal love note from Cheryl herself, tons of MCM stickers, a few keychains among other loot style items.

The oddball here was that every loot box was supposed to contain a special unique gift. Mine ended up being a cooking recipe for tuna and squid kebabs with polenta with some writing on it where apparently white fish was used by whomever prepared this last. Dating back my MCM memory (and being a fan since Marty and Moog did the Cuore's car stereo in Marty's parent's driveway), I cant seem to remember when this was referenced in any previous episodes, although kebabs seemed to come up frequently.

Regardless, an awesome birthday gift to come from the other side of the world to end up in Detroit, thanks Marty and Moog!
    Last edited by aliasjerk; 03-12-2018, 06:35 AM.

Originally posted by aliasjerk View Post

I was actually impressed she looked out for my interests, but I also figured some MCM members would be curious to see whats in the box.
    I have a cheryls box on the way actually, im really interested to see what i get.
    Ill keep you posted as to what my special cheryl gift is

Comment

I finally got my cheryls box, with my prawns on toast and sate prawns recipes, shame I'm allergic to prawns though. I think my special gift was a WD-40 air freshener though, smells good.
      I'm a little bummed though, i ended up with about 3 or 4 things inside the box that i already have but thats the nature of lucky dip.

Comment

Working...
      X