Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ryobi rachet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryobi rachet

I see the guys use the Ryobi rachet on the show all the time, but I can't seem to find it for sale in the US. Does anyone know if/where it's for sale in the US?

Do you mean this thing? https://www.amazon.com/Ryobi-P241-Li.../dp/B008E76BZ4
    Add one of these to it and you have yourself a ratchet. https://www.amazon.com/Impact-Adapte...dp/B0753H41HL/
    Last edited by Skable; 29-07-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Close, but that's a drill and not the rachet they use. This is what I can find from the Aussie Ryobi site. https://www.ryobi.com.au/products/de...wrench-r18rw-0

Comment

A drill will still work, but it won't have as much torque. You wouldn't be able to crack them or tighten them fully, but it'll still wind them. The ratchet only seems to be available in Aus, but you might be able to find a different brand.

Comment

I've seen some Milwaukee, but kind of pricey.

Comment

You should email Ryobi to see if they've got an USA supplier that you could get some off. Their pretty good tools, I'd get some if i had the cash.

Comment

I've never seen the ratchet, but I use the Ryobi impact driver all the time in my shop. Get a quick-release hex to 3/8" drive adapter and voila, throw all your sockets at it. It wont crack tight fasteners loose like a proper impact gun but its great for fast assembly and disassembly even if you sometimes need to break things loose by hand. Currently shopping for the proper1/2" impact Ryobi P261, so I don't have to reach for my corded impact all the time. Speaking of Ryobi, l bought the same cordless folding shop light used in some of the MCM vids - love it so far. My cordless impact driver must be 10yrs old now, and I have an even older (blue) Ryobi cordless drill that still gets used all the time. Good stuff at the price point, and the lithums are holding up well at 10yrs-ish old. Waiting for a sale on the 6 amp-hour batts!

Comment

Bought the P261 impact and a 2 pack of 4 amp-hour batteries, very happy with it so far, and the bigger batts perked up my old impact driver as well, driving screws into a metal shed roof this morning.

Comment

USA and AUS have slightly different product lines, they do borrow from each other sometimes so it's working asking the supplier. Worst case maybe another MCM fan can do a part swap with you?
                  Love MCM? Want to help support the show? Check out the MCM Shop and get some maaaad DVD's, stickers, shirts or Magazine...

Comment

Working...
                  X