Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2008 Suzuki Forenza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Suzuki Forenza

I am having problems with my car i go and press the gas and it was to sorta die a bit but if i push on the gas a bit more it wants to pick up more i need to figure out what is going on right now

Easy solution? Take it to a trusted mechanic.
    DIY? Take a look at the intake to see if the sensor is damaged, swap it out anyway. Check the injectors for clogs, maybe the fuel filter is done for. There could be multiple problems, buy a workshop manual and go through the troubleshooting process.
    MCM Forum Online meet 2020 right here:
    https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...-mcm-meet-2020

Opel Adam S 1.4 Turbo
    Nissan Skyline 25GT-T R34
    Yamaha XV950

(R-I-P) Ford Focus Mk1 TDDI Wagon
    (Sold) Skoda Rapid TDI
    (Sold) Yamaha FZS600 Fazer

Comment

what bout the transmission could there be something wrong with it?

Comment

Do you hear a grinding noise? Does it feel clunky? Do the gears engage smoothly while shifting? Is there any vibration?
        MCM Forum Online meet 2020 right here:
        https://forums.mightycarmods.com/for...-mcm-meet-2020

Opel Adam S 1.4 Turbo
        Nissan Skyline 25GT-T R34
        Yamaha XV950

(R-I-P) Ford Focus Mk1 TDDI Wagon
        (Sold) Skoda Rapid TDI
        (Sold) Yamaha FZS600 Fazer

Comment

i will take a video when i get the chance to

Comment

Read or get someone to read the fault codes first. That should be the first thing to do.
            1982 Ford Taunus

1984 Ratty Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

i need to know what kinda pod filter i can put on this car though?

Comment

Originally posted by LunaRaeWolf View Post
                i need to know what kinda pod filter i can put on this car though?
                Safe for all cars, would be a dry style.
                The only risky pod filter type, is the ones you need to oil, because if you over-oil it, and you have a MAF sensor, oil vapors can get on it, and the car will never run right again (even if you clean it; well, I suppose you can replace the sensor, but they're often $500).
                So yeah, a Dry fabric type is the 'kinda' pod filter you want.

As for that hesitation, it sounds like a fuel filter, or old sparkplugs.

- When was the last time you replaced the fuel filter?

- What do the spark plugs look like? (is the gap bigger than 1mm, and are they jet-black, or paint-white; they should be neither and be a nice 'burnt grey')

Comment

so went to check the spark plugs today and one of them broke on me i had to get a new one but i am also gonna replace the iginition coil to also see if that helps

Comment

Originally posted by Master_Scythe View Post

Safe for all cars, would be a dry style.
                    The only risky pod filter type, is the ones you need to oil, because if you over-oil it, and you have a MAF sensor, oil vapors can get on it, and the car will never run right again (even if you clean it; well, I suppose you can replace the sensor, but they're often $500).
                    So yeah, a Dry fabric type is the 'kinda' pod filter you want.

As for that hesitation, it sounds like a fuel filter, or old sparkplugs.

- When was the last time you replaced the fuel filter?

- What do the spark plugs look like? (is the gap bigger than 1mm, and are they jet-black, or paint-white; they should be neither and be a nice 'burnt grey')
                    they arent burnt grey they look more of a black though which ik is not good at all

the fuel filter on this kinda car is gonna cost me a bit of money too and need help to replace it

Comment

Working...
                    X