Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheel recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel recommendations

Hey guys,
    Just got an r34 Skyline as pictured, what wheels would you recommend I put on, as i am not in love with the stocks.
    Open to all suggestions,
    Cheers.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

IMO they need either big dish or big concave, Flat face wheels really dont suit these. Budget is really what will dictate my suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by Beastvs View Post
      IMO they need either big dish or big concave, Flat face wheels really dont suit these. Budget is really what will dictate my suggestion.
      Cheers for the advice, was defs leaning towards some concaves anyways. Are reps a go or will I be the laughing stock of the macdonald's drive thru?

Comment

Originally posted by Sky'sthelimit View Post

Cheers for the advice, was defs leaning towards some concaves anyways. Are reps a go or will I be the laughing stock of the macdonald's drive thru?
        I guess just buy what you can afford and like, Im not a huge Rep fan personally, But i dont go hating on people that have them either.

Comment

You won’t go wrong with TE37 wheels, or cheaper copies like the Japan Racing JR3. Then again that is of course the go to wheel for all things JDM, but for a good reason.

Comment

Working...
          X