Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Bikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Bikers

Anyone ever seen people like this guy? He also owns a Subaru WRX and there is a video of a Getaway of himself. But I find these bikers crazy and sometimes very very stupid and annoying.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XihQe...layer_embedded

But I gotta admit it is faster and easy for bikers and they can do whatever they want I don't care what happens. I just thought it you havent seen this you must be crazy and so is this guy! Check it out!

I wouldn't be talking that way about bikers. Watch out if they find out where you live.

Comment

holy shit.

he has got some weaving skills. to bad he'll be dead before anyone realises....
      sigpic

Comment

hey i ride a bike but this guy is nuts
        IT'S NOT THE SPEED THAT KILLS, IT'S THE SUDDEN STOP.

Comment

this guy has some balls this is done on a r1 (Death Machine) and in Russian traffic like wow lol good on him i guess lol
          Originally posted by MrCelica
          This is true. But i'm the guy that gets into the brawls. You're more of a, drunk uncle..

Rising Son- Why does the five-o have steelys and alloys??
          Rake- Bling up front, burnouts down back! It's like the car equivilent of a mullet.

sigpic

Comment

haha I'm not saying anything bad about them or their "social groups", but they are a nuisance on the road at times but. Still this guy is nut and he is not dead! I think... x)

Comment

Wow......O.o
              I have been told I'm a nut, but...... Wow.
              That is an all new level of insane.
              Last edited by Ben.M.Cam; 30-05-2012, 02:59 PM.
              Evil mechanics murdered my car. So I resurrected it back from the dead.

Comment

Ridin like that is stupid. If you wanna ride like that go to a track.

Comment

Turbo Busa

Comment

Some guy near here got booked for doing ~150mph. You may think you can get away, but it isn't rocket science to find most people and they will pay a friendly visit to your house and take you to jail.
                    Originally posted by MOOG
                    Volvo is turbo and proper mad.
                    Originally posted by Jenga
                    You see, when a piston, block, crankshaft, and some fuel and air all love each other very, very much.....

Comment

Yea Ghost Rider is a bit of a nut. =P

Comment

Originally posted by FortKid View Post
                        Some guy near here got booked for doing ~150mph. You may think you can get away, but it isn't rocket science to find most people and they will pay a friendly visit to your house and take you to jail.
                        Apparently not in Canada lol. A biker in BC recently posted a video on youtube of him going 300km/h down a highway with traffic on it. Police obviously found him, but weren't able to lay chargers as they couldn't prove it was him riding the bike, only that he posted a video.

Comment

Yea i saw that, well bikes do have immense speed capabilities.

Comment

I thought all bikers did this? = )
                            Originally posted by [email protected]
                            Maybe you should stop hanging out with so many KIA owners.
                            Guff4567 - Let's Get Playing!: http://www.youtube.com/user/guff4567

Guff4567 on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Guff45...3434473?ref=hl

Guff4567 on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Guff4567

Comment

haha wow, thats the sort of stuff i do whilst playing Midnight Club LA.
                              sigpic

Originally posted by villain
                              Looks like his SR had a big night out, tried to sneak back in inconspicuously but passed out.

Comment

Working...
                              X