Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Crazy Bikers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just like those Aca reports... Doing nothing good for us bikers. Still I do respect the guy. It's too bad he stopped making vids something about getting arrested in the uk a few years back.
    sigpic

Comment

in the states police officers have to call in and request permission to pursue and a lot of times they don't get it if there's any traffic at all

Comment

Oh god!! That's really stunning!! Got a goose bumps after watching this.
        insurance for motorbike

Comment

Bikers these days.....

Comment

I don't know about you guys, but whenever I'm playing Grand Theft Auto IV and I see a biker I just have this overwhelming urge, like it's just a crazy itch, and I absolutely must hit that person and make them fly.

Honestly I can't stand motorbikes. They are unsafe, dangerous, and unpractical in most situations. I've seen tons of people get soaked on the highway riding their bike when they didn't anticipate a thunder storm.

So bottom line, no, bikes are a death trap. Would never get on one unless I really had to.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexWithAnRSX View Post
              I don't know about you guys, but whenever I'm playing Grand Theft Auto IV and I see a biker I just have this overwhelming urge, like it's just a crazy itch, and I absolutely must hit that person and make them fly.

Honestly I can't stand motorbikes. They are unsafe, dangerous, and unpractical in most situations. I've seen tons of people get soaked on the highway riding their bike when they didn't anticipate a thunder storm.

So bottom line, no, bikes are a death trap. Would never get on one unless I really had to.
              Bikes are by far more practical than cages. Every morning I ride past a ocean of cars filled with 1 person sitting in traffic, congesting our roads and think "why?". I can get to where I'm going much quicker, I use less fuel, I can always find a park and I am far less stressed in the mornings. Oh and any biker who complains about the rain needs to harden up and get some wet weather gear. I would easily choose a ride in a thunder storm over sitting in traffic.

Saying bikes are unsafe and dangerous is like saying "guns kill people", motorbikes are as dangerous as the person riding them.

This is not a car hate post btw, I love my car and my bike!

Comment

Originally posted by AlexWithAnRSX View Post

Cool story bro, I appreciated the video game reference to solidify the post as an immature load of shit.
                sigpic
                Originally posted by Crazy2287
                Stephen, Are you stalking me?

Comment

Working...
                X