Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Importing a motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What else are you going to do with the time?

That CB125E looks like a neat package, and 2400 is ridiculously cheap. Brand new. And that's from a proper, trusted, extremely established Jap manufacturer - not some chinese thing.

Another option would be a Postie / CT110. The motor layout looks identical to your XRM. The frame/seat etc is probably also similar. Not as fancy or fast looking, but they have their own charm. There's loads around also, so they're super cheap to buy, run and own. Not ideal if you're large and/or planning to go fast (motorways etc) but if you're not that big and its just urban riding, would serve very well.

Also consider the future. Like many people, there's every chance you'll get over the small CC bike sooner or later and just end up wanting something larger anyways.
    Last edited by Rake; 11-08-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rake View Post
      What else are you going to do with the time?

That CB125E looks like a neat package, and 2400 is ridiculously cheap. Brand new. And that's from a proper, trusted, extremely established Jap manufacturer - not some chinese thing.

Another option would be a Postie / CT110. The motor layout looks identical to your XRM. The frame/seat etc is probably also similar. Not as fancy or fast looking, but they have their own charm. There's loads around also, so they're super cheap to buy, run and own. Not ideal if you're large and/or planning to go fast (motorways etc) but if you're not that big and its just urban riding, would serve very well.

Also consider the future. Like many people, there's every chance you'll get over the small CC bike sooner or later and just end up wanting something larger anyways.
      I suppose you have a fair point... But I kinda tend to wander off and day dream at times when I'm undecided on something... And something bigger is also something that I've also considered... But I suppose since you all suggest getting my L's first then I'll do that first and decide on the bike later... I think it's better if I took this one step at a time...
      Originally posted by jmacman12
      RLD_evoIX you have good taste
      Rodney is the name, Evo IX is the Dream

Comment

Working...
      X