Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us ya ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show us ya ride!

Well considering that we have a section to show off our spectacular cars in, why not have one for the two or three wheel beauties? Well now we do. :-)

GO!
    Evil mechanics murdered my car. So I resurrected it back from the dead.

A project in the making. Looks ok here but needs a lot of TLC, mostly a repaint and detail fixes.
    I have in mind a 4to1 pipe and a digital dash because it keep braking speedo cables lately, plus redoing the tail section as a single piece in fibre glass.
    Maybe an 1100cc transplant down the track if the original motor ever quits on me.

For now it is cheap thrills till I get a man cave built where the car port is.

Comment

Comment

I had to look that one up.
        A Suzuki Van Van, ballooned tired go any where bike. Looks like fun.
        It appears very tidy apart from the fork tube chrome, are you restoring it?
        Is the extra fat rear tire still readily available?

Comment

You don't see many GSXR 750's in good condition like this one any more. Please post pics once you are done. I look forward to seeing what it looks like.

Comment

Hey guys this is my Hyosung i bought it new, its only a 250 but im loving it.image (1).jpg

Comment

Nice bike Dhesen, these new brands will be a force to be reckoned with in years to come.

You don't see many GSXR 750's in good condition like this one any more. Please post pics once you are done. I look forward to seeing what it looks like.
              It is very original in condition I'll give it that, not many still have the factory pipe for instance. The paint is very sun damaged with the clear coat pealing off in spots and the screen has gone opaque and lots of other details.

The broad plan is a repaint, I like the look it has but its not going to be a restoration job, more of a restyling so I might go with just a single colour all over. To keep some Suzuki heritage I had thought silver grey like the Katana.
              Not the same silver but I saw an RX 8 the other day with a really nice silver colour.

I really like the body work on these bikes, it looks nothing like current models but the look has aged well. I'm thinking of making the tail section one piece like the RR model and reworking the headlight area into something that curves with the rest of the bike rather than a flat recess. Also I'll experiment with cutting down the screen height till it looks less old school bubble shape and a bit more modern, so nothing radical I still want it to look like a bike of its time but with a few mods to fixing the things I see as making the bike look dated. The huge mirrors have to go also. A different lighter rear exhaust is also planed that can be tucked away somehow, a bit of thinking to do on that one.

Like I said a garage is the first priority, so I can strip it back and keep everything out of the weather and organized.
              Will definitely do a build thread when the time comes to start.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18542
                This is my gsx1100g
                Attached Files

Comment

Dug, the one thing I found, once I had a garage, I never left it. lol
                  nice naked gsx1100g R.Bugan.
                  Davyw22, nice Suzuki RV125 Van Van what have you got planned for the little beast?

Comment

Dug, the one thing I found, once I had a garage, I never left it. lol
                    My dad has always had a well equipped garage with a tool for everything, a lathe and oxy.
                    I spent many late hours working on one project to the next growing up, so I have missed that since I moved to Australia from NZ.
                    Looking forward to having my own space to play in.

Comment

top speed 160mph or 260Km/h
                      110 HP/PS or 82 kw

Attached Files
                      Last edited by 007; 06-04-2013, 10:39 AM.
                      Mx5 NA (1.6L)
                      Impreza ('95 2dr)
                      Chrysler 300C (3.5L)

Comment

Here's mine, 2003 SV650. Most fun bike I've owned, v-twin with tons of torque and really linear power band. So much usable power that it's a blast to ride!photo.jpg

Comment

sorry guys been away a while
                          to answer your question yeah they tires are easy to source
                          as for plans a new top fork for the side with rust on it
                          set of ace bars fitted up side down to give it a bit o raised ness as im quite tall for owning a little ish bike

Comment

my daily ride

If you love it keep on doing it if not Scram

Comment

My ride.
                              2011 Kawasaki ZX10R

220 hp and 200kg
                              0-100 in less than 2-3 seconds depending on the riders balls.
                              A new level of crazy.

Comment

Working...
                              X