Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us ya ride!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SX2BU
    replied

My 300
    Thanks for the pic Melvin!
    Last edited by SX2BU; 08-08-2013, 02:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• tim071
    replied
    2010 XJ6NL

Mods:
    Two Brothers Full Exhaust System with Carbon Pipe.
    Bar end mirrors (Buying some new ones soon).
    Adjustable leavers.
    Rear Cowl.
    Tail Tidy.
    FZ1 handlebars, tilted down for sportier feel.

Leave a comment:

• Stazza_Brendan
    replied
    Thread revival...
    Bought a second bike.
    94, Honda RVF400.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by bng689 View Post
    Ive only just seen this for the first time the other day, what does it actually do?
    It is a steering damper, it stops 'speed wobble'(also known as a tank slapper)

Skip to about 1 minute in to see a speed wobble

The handle bars turn left and right extremely quickly and violently to re-align the front and back wheels.
    It normally happens under hard acceleration or when the front wheel leaves the ground for a second.

I hope that helped

Leave a comment:

• bng689
    replied
    Originally posted by Mav View Post
    Ive only just seen this for the first time the other day, what does it actually do?

Leave a comment:

• Ranga
    replied
    Here are my baby's ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361270700.829815.jpg

Leave a comment:

• davinci
    replied
    the honda cb400 looks amazing, i want ones

Leave a comment:

• 5lander
    replied
    i havent got any of my '99 r6 with the fairings on so when ive finished the repairs/service/upgrades ill update this post… but here is my my learner bike… 1991 CBR600F1

awesome bike to learn on and nimble ass. had no issue putting the knee down .

Leave a comment:

• ZenkiSR
    replied
    Originally posted by Stazza_Brendan View Post
    Bought this just before Xmas. Love it. 2012 Honda CB400.
    Has K&N filter, crash bars, tank protector, better headlight bulb, LED number plate light. And today i put Blueflame twinport slip-on on the bike.

Best thing, it has Vtec
    Such a nice bike...and of course, we don't get the CB400 in North America.

Leave a comment:

• bng689
    replied
    Ive just got my Ls and recently bought myself a 2010 Hyosung GT650. Havnt had any dramas with so far, apart from getting run off the road thru the national park and coming off. dont the nicest thing to happen when your learning

Leave a comment:

• TehFatGuy
    replied
    Don't own a bike, but as I'm 16 in 2 months I was thinking about saving some money up, selling some stuff and using money I get for my Birthday on getting a little 50cc bike to get around on, was thinking along the lines of something like an aprilia rs 50, basically a 50 cc scooter engine in a small sporty kind of bike haha, if I do get one I intend to do some mods to it and maybe if people are interested will put some pics up, doubt people will be interested though :P

Leave a comment:

• afpreppie04
    replied
    I used to have a 2004 Yamaha FZ6. I changed the front fairing to make it fully naked, swapped the front suspension and brakes from an R6, replaced the exhaust with a Jardine system made for a CBR600...then sold it for my Buell. It has ugly mirrors that didn't last long on in this picture. Also I didn't have the carbon fiber fender on.

Now I have my XB12Scg and...my track bike

Leave a comment:

• wischvuanaudh
    replied
    dwe.jpgI had gone a little retro with my 1958 Royal Enfield Bullet 500.

Leave a comment:

• speedy_doc
    replied
    brilliant bike

Leave a comment:

• Stazza_Brendan
    replied
    Bought this just before Xmas. Love it. 2012 Honda CB400.
    Has K&N filter, crash bars, tank protector, better headlight bulb, LED number plate light. And today i put Blueflame twinport slip-on on the bike.

Best thing, it has Vtec

Leave a comment:

Working...
X