Sponsor Banner

Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech Engine Management http://www.bridgestone.com.au

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show us ya ride!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vid or didn't happen..

If only that exhaust was black, the engine covers black, and that silver bracket black...

damn...
    Thats a hot bike.
    Always said i wanted Kawas to be green.
    Then you showed up.

not sure if green is the way to go anymore.

You made my life doubtfull =-[
    //Sander.

Originally posted by ADowbs
    I wouldn't buy the "unintended acceleration" story personally, she wasn't driving a Toyota.

Comment

Originally posted by ExcelSander View Post
      Vid or didn't happen..

If only that exhaust was black, the engine covers black, and that silver bracket black...

damn...
      Thats a hot bike.
      Always said i wanted Kawas to be green.
      Then you showed up.

not sure if green is the way to go anymore.

You made my life doubtfull =-[
      lol, thanks man. It's in one of the MCM meetup vids, the one where they dressed up as old men in the cressida
      "Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" ~ Hunter S. Thompson

"Lots of power is good, more is better, and too much is perfect. I mean, if less is more, think how much more MORE is..."

My Ninja ZX10r
      http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ki-Ninja-ZX10R
      My Ute
      http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-Falcon-XG-ute

Comment

My first proper bike

1986 Honda CB 450s

And my current

1994 Honda NTV 650 - similar to USDM (NT650 hawk) or JDM (honda bros)
        Kardan final drive instead of chain and steel frame instead of aluminum
        Last edited by speedy_doc; 22-01-2013, 08:37 AM.
        "Don't look at the rust, look at the potential !"

By the way Sorry for my not perfect English

Comment

Hey guys may aswell make this my intro thread! Been following the MCM videos for years but only just signed up here, more so been into bikes and 4wds the last few years since I sold my R31, picking up a liberty GT wagon this Wednesday if the flood waters die down a little! Anyway here's a few pics of the blade

CBR954RR
          Too many mods too list

Comment

Just recently got myself a 2001 Kawasaki ZZR 250 for a first bike, haven't got my license yet but I have had a bit of a ride and I must say it's quite fun.

And I'm aware you can see daylight through the fairings, I had the left fairing off to fix up a bit of a crack.
            JR.jpg
            Last edited by KingKaulitz; 31-01-2013, 08:55 AM.

Comment

2004 zx6r

Comment

Damn all these bikes look great, stuck here with stupid 49cc Chinese pitbike.
                Remembered my password ROFL.

Comment

I do motocross, and this is what I ride.

A 2008 Honda CRF 450 - This has a full Leo Vince exhaust, ported head, high compression Wossner piston, Hinson clutch basket and plates, revalved front and rear suspension, Samco sillicone hoses, a modified carb (trade secret ) and a set of Excel rims with Talon carbon fibre hubs.

This is where it likes to be most... In the airrrrrrr

My other bike is a 1996 Honda CR250. Just because you can't beat a bit of old school two strokeage. The only pic I have of this is with me sat on it, just taking off on an 60 ft table top... Scary stuff on 17 year old suspension...

Comment

Bought this just before Xmas. Love it. 2012 Honda CB400.
                    Has K&N filter, crash bars, tank protector, better headlight bulb, LED number plate light. And today i put Blueflame twinport slip-on on the bike.

Best thing, it has Vtec
                    2012 Honda CB400 ABS. VTEC YO
                    1994 Honda RVF400
                    12 Hyundai IX35. Me and GF daily

Comment

brilliant bike
                      "Don't look at the rust, look at the potential !"

By the way Sorry for my not perfect English

Comment

dwe.jpgI had gone a little retro with my 1958 Royal Enfield Bullet 500.

Comment

I used to have a 2004 Yamaha FZ6. I changed the front fairing to make it fully naked, swapped the front suspension and brakes from an R6, replaced the exhaust with a Jardine system made for a CBR600...then sold it for my Buell. It has ugly mirrors that didn't last long on in this picture. Also I didn't have the carbon fiber fender on.

Now I have my XB12Scg and...my track bike

1987 Mazda RX7 Turbo II - T66 powered
                          1979 MG Midget - High Compression N/A
                          2004 Chevrolet Silverado - L18 swap in the works

Comment

Don't own a bike, but as I'm 16 in 2 months I was thinking about saving some money up, selling some stuff and using money I get for my Birthday on getting a little 50cc bike to get around on, was thinking along the lines of something like an aprilia rs 50, basically a 50 cc scooter engine in a small sporty kind of bike haha, if I do get one I intend to do some mods to it and maybe if people are interested will put some pics up, doubt people will be interested though :P

Comment

Ive just got my Ls and recently bought myself a 2010 Hyosung GT650. Havnt had any dramas with so far, apart from getting run off the road thru the national park and coming off. dont the nicest thing to happen when your learning

Comment

Originally posted by Stazza_Brendan View Post
                                Bought this just before Xmas. Love it. 2012 Honda CB400.
                                Has K&N filter, crash bars, tank protector, better headlight bulb, LED number plate light. And today i put Blueflame twinport slip-on on the bike.

Best thing, it has Vtec
                                Such a nice bike...and of course, we don't get the CB400 in North America.
                                1990 240SX HB SR20DET - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-240SX-SR20det - SOLD
                                1995 Subaru WRX - http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...995-Subaru-WRX
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X