Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Streetfighters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all of the responses and helpful info. The reason I was thinking of a street fighter rather than a sports bike was for commuting.

The sports bikes slightly larger fairing and low angular handlebars are annoying in city traffic. I would be open to any type of bike but the 750's are cheap 2nd hand and have low running costs. I could get a sports bike(with broken fairing) convert it into an agile street fighter for less than the price of a 100cc vespa. (I can get a gsxr 750 street fighter for just under $2000, its pretty much impossible to get better speed/mpg/styling for less)

Also in the conversion from sports bike to streetfigher. I would be able to add my own taste and styling to the bike.

Leo: Relax, I know what a street fighter is, the pic was just to show the general style to non bikers, im not trying to redefine the word or anything.

Squirt: you may not be able to ride a bike fast and safe, but it doesn't mean others can't.
    Mx5 NA (1.6L)
    Impreza ('95 2dr)
    Chrysler 300C (3.5L)

Comment

sorry, had a bit of a rant there... on topic i think street fighters are awesome Makes your bike yours not just another one off the production line
      sigpic

Comment

Streetfighters are for ppl that haunt the Streets, and crash a bit.
        Then, their bike isnt molested like the normal ones are.

So, for me, a streetfighter somewhat resembles an idiot-ish driving style.

I prefer normal bikes.

Although a nice orange or green Z750 or Zx1000 Kawa doesnt hurt me
        //Sander.

Originally posted by ADowbs
        I wouldn't buy the "unintended acceleration" story personally, she wasn't driving a Toyota.

Comment

But a Z750 is a naked bike not a streetfighter...

Comment

If you didnt build it, it aint a fighter.

If you want fighters then go here...
            http://www.streetfighters.com.au/content.php

Comment

Working...
            X