Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What bike should I get.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What bike should I get.

Now I currently only a TGB 101s awesome scooter love it to bits but you know its a bit to slow top speed of 60 (Legaly ) and looking to buy something a little bit bigger.

Now I love under boned bikes such as the Sachs Madass, and the Honda Ruckus shamefully I can't find any dealers who would sell a brand new one in Brisbane so maybe I will get this

http://www.thescootershop.net.au/New...2/Default.aspx

a 125 cc, oiled cooled, 12'' rims standard, EFI andmost importantly disc breaks front and rear no drums

So just wondering are their any other cool bikes out there that are similar to the bikes stated?

I don't really care if the bike has a top speed of 100km/h or a 300km/h if it goes 60 then meh.

So what are your opinions? Any help would be awesome.

By the way trying to work on a 5k budget. But a bit over is okay.

Comment

Not brand new, and in Sydney, but these guys have a few almost new ones for sale.
      http://www.zokumotorcycleco.com.au/for-sale/
      1987 Mazda RX7 Turbo II - T66 powered
      1979 MG Midget - High Compression N/A
      2004 Chevrolet Silverado - L18 swap in the works

Comment

Would have to look at plane tickets/shipping costs for Sydney.

Comment

You can pick up a new Aprilia 125 scooter or a used RS125 for around that price.
          White 2009 Mazda 2 Genki
          sigpic
          Di-oxy-hedral-burrito-Dorito watcha-call em doors are the best. You know, the ones on that Koenigsegg thingy.
          Don't like my taste? Get over it or put up with it.
          Originally posted by Sgt.PinkiePie
          Manual anything>Auto everything

Comment

B Bone looks better then the aprilia 125 but the rs125 isn't really my style

Comment

get a whatchamacalem.. gixer? i think its a gs6r? 600 cc kawasaki sport bike< ir you can get the r6 from yamaha
              we all know this forum is about koalas, kangaroos and eucalyptus leaves, not cars.

Comment

nah get a scrambler i think my is 500 cc but if you dont want to get dirty then dont get it because its for the mud

Comment

Not really into off roading and suck on bikes, never done it to scared to. Plus I imagine it would be alot of like 4x4ing where you'll have to pay afew hundred each trip.

Comment

I don't know how the market for small bikes is over there, and what models you guys get compared to us. But maybe you should have a look at a supermotorad? You can have tons of fun on one, even if they are not very fast. Very good bike to learn on, cheap to maintain, cheap to fix if you crash (If anything breaks at all, they can take a lot of beating) and work both on and off road. Just stay clear of the small four stroke engines. Two stroke is much more fun and easier to fix if you are looking for a 125cc. Theres a reason 125cc two stroke and 250cc four stroke compete in the same class in motocross.

I would recommend a KTM 125cc EXC, extremely happy with mine. But they are pretty expensive, and requires a lot of maintenance. A Yamaha DTX would be a really good option. The 125cc two stroke engine in those are indestructible
                    KTM 125 EXC - 1985 300GD Geländewagen - ///M BMW 523ia

Comment

Gotta make sure it's lams approved if you don't have a full license, right?

Comment

Yup has to be LAMs approved.

Comment

Working...
                        X