Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drift Battle: Car vs Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift Battle: Car vs Bike

May be a repost not sure but its worth a share!

thats pretty cool
    http://forums.mightycarmods.com/group.php?groupid=30

Comment

hahaha nice stuff.
      Qualified to do stuff!

Comment

That's awesome. I would love to do that someday.
        Having trouble Rooting and installing a custom ROM on your Android phone? Ask me for help

Comment

That is so awesome
          www.customspraymods.com

Comment

I felt an adrenaline rush while watching it. Nice vid!
            BUILT NOT BOUGHT

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 6.2 liter V-8, K&N intake, P&P'd TB, Borla long tube headers & ATAK exhaust, Mast motorsports Stage 2 cam and springs, Custom dyno tune by RDP Motorsport, MSD 2step, Hurst line lock, Dynotune nitrous kit, Eibach lowering springs, Camaro V-6 "Heritage" wheels, MT Street radials (coming soon). 510 RWHP 525 RWTQ

Wanna race? How much money you bring? I'll match it.

Comment

I'm still drooling over his stretched bike and the sound of that rx7.

Comment

That was absolutely incredible. The RX-7 sounds like pure awesome.
                |1971 Corvette, 365hp 454, TH400, PS, AC, T-tops|

Comment

I remember seeing this video before. But it was about the rc car they used.
                  sigpic
                  Current Ride: 94' VR Berlina Wagon (The Granny Wagon)
                  Mods: $80 JVC Headunit, LED Parkers & Reverse lights, K&N Panel Filter,

Comment

That RX-7 is awesome!

Nice vid all round though
                    Another Quality post from Hayden
                    Have my P's, now what do I count down to?
                    Originally posted by ADowbs
                    In Volvo, we do trust.
                    My Boat: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...s-BF-SR-Falcon

Comment

I remember Mauseworks posting the same video earlier this year... But i can't be bothered going through and merging the threads.

Its a great video and both guys have some skills. The motor bike is sweet as. the way they filmed it was pretty cool too

My friend (big rotary fan) doesn't like the rx7 in the video cos its got a v8 in it, but i think its pretty sweet. Only in the states can you get away with something like that
                      Jay
                      GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
                      1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

I thought the coolest thing of the video was the RC video camera. That was sweet.

Comment

First thing I noticed was the V8 Rx7. There's something theoretically off about a v8 in an rx7, the ls1 engine is probably actually a very logical fit and probably works really well in practice. But there's something about the idea itself that feels totally off. Like when you see the monster Mx5's with Ls1 engines in them, it actually only adds about 15 KG of weight, but something about the concept seems so off still.
                          sigpic
                          Originally posted by Crazy2287
                          Stephen, Are you stalking me?

Comment

^Its pretty popular out here right now. I picked up a 350Sb, turbo 350T, with everything needed to rebuild it and an engine stand for $200 off someone who couldn't afford to continue the swap.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X