Sponsor Banner

Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech Engine Management http://www.bridgestone.com.au

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Bike - BeeWee 100 Scooter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Bike - BeeWee 100 Scooter

Just paid a deposit on this awesome little 2009 Yamaha BeeWee 100, dont even have the license yet but it was cheap and im impulsive.

tell me what you think of it or just post memes and laugh up top you

Some of my best driving memories are on a scooter (at the time, my 125 CBR was ded), I didn't cared about it (dirt cheap, like I could have bought dirt, it would have been more expensive), so I trashed it every time I needed to go somewhere.

can't put the knee down tho, but the center stand prevent damage to the body
    My car : MG TF (2003)

Comment

Originally posted by MightyJohn View Post
      Some of my best driving memories are on a scooter (at the time, my 125 CBR was ded), I didn't cared about it (dirt cheap, like I could have bought dirt, it would have been more expensive), so I trashed it every time I needed to go somewhere.

can't put the knee down tho, but the center stand prevent damage to the body
      the plan is to learn on it an move up to a Honda CB125e at the end of the year

Comment

Planning to learn how it works mechanically too ?
        (Btw, 2 or 4 stroke ?)

Comment

Planning to learn how it works mechanically too ?
          (Btw, 2 or 4 stroke ?)
          yeah im already fairly mechanically inclined, its a 2 stroke yes
          you should stalk my profile an check out my 2cyl subaru restoration

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember seeing it a while ago, didn't even know that car existed

Comment

Oh yeah, I remember seeing it a while ago, didn't even know that car existed
              Yeah I'm actually editing together a small video for youtube, an im thinking maybe i could Start a channel full of Tiny Subaru Stuff/ Car DIY vids
              the main reason being that im finding it very difficult to find any information about them online. so im sure someone out there will appreciate the content

Comment

Working...
              X