Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rob Ferretti

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rob Ferretti

What do you guys think about Marty and Moog Crashing Rob Ferretti's car challenge or even participating in it?

Yes.

Who is he?

Comment

Originally posted by caveal View Post
      Yes.

Who is he?
      He is a pretty big Automotive Youtuber (known as superspeedersRob) who does a bunch of car related challenges in America.

Comment

Don't you mean Rob Spaghetti?

Never forghetti about the spaghetti.

Comment

naw, he want's 100K shop build car enthusiast that happen to have a big youtube channel dealing with from everything I seen about it, car reviews. Engineering Explained Fits better than MCM as b is for build said, there not looking for builders. From what I see it's more like Roadkill vs Gas monkey crappyness than MCM vs Roadkill awesomeness. But that's what I think. maybe a B is for build vs mcm that be cool.

AUD =^_^=
          2007 Subaru Forester LLB- Daily Driver,
          1978 GMC C25 HD- resto project and heavy lifter.
          2000 Kia Sephia - hu back up car?

"applied storage management and logistics, is just another name for stock boy." - me

Comment

That guy is unwatchable. Why would MCM lower their standards and great camera presence to work with him?

Comment

Originally posted by L00NEY View Post
              That guy is unwatchable. Why would MCM lower their standards and great camera presence to work with him?
              who said they were working with him, they could crash all of the meets and take the piss

Comment

Working...
              X