Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Long time fan request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time fan request

Dear Marty and Moog

I am a long-time fan of MCM and have been a fan for so long that I remember that the show wasn't always MCM, but Mighty Mods.

I remember that I first came across your videos whilst browsing youtube on my high school laptop in 2009 when I stumbled across the 'How To Install a Blow Off Valve DIY' video, and I have been a fan ever since.

I still own a physical copy of The Sea Brings Rivalry that Moog burned for me on a CD, since I used an MP4 player instead of an iPod and thus purchasing it via iTunes would've been useless to me.

I even remember attending Autosalon Sydney 2010 to check out the green Daihatsu Mira you guys built for the show and spoke to you guys about it.

Over the years, you guys have owned and built a diverse range of cars from different places all over the world and built some crazy projects. But to this day, I have still been waiting for the day you undertake the challenge of working on one of the weirdest engines to be popularised by a Japanese manufacturer, the mighty Dorito (aka the rotary).

I would truly love to see you guys undertake the challenge of the Rotary because every single car you have built to date has had a piston engine, and because I believe it would be an extremely interesting learning experience for yourselves and your fans, increase your love and appreciation for JDM cars, and I'm sure the fans would love to see what crazy ideas you have for such a build, especially since we have some of the best rotary workshops in the world here in Sydney.

I truly hope that one day you guys do this because I fear that this day will never come.

Please keep up the good work, but I beg of you to please deliver us BRAP.

Kind regards
    Ow_Bert
Working...
X