Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First car Ireland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah in the UK
    mazda 121 was a massive flop . Never really sold as it is a ford fiesta with different badge put on .lol

That 323 does look cool .

But also over here not many about . and more of a older persons car . Not really modiftyed tbh
    http://www.frenchUK.co.uk
    Forza Horzion club Tag F40R madCOACHdriver

Comment

Originally posted by rude dog View Post
      Yeah in the UK
      mazda 121 was a massive flop . Never really sold as it is a ford fiesta with different badge put on .lol

That 323 does look cool .

But also over here not many about . and more of a older persons car . Not really modiftyed tbh
      Yeah suppose it's the differences in car markets, we're almost a complete seconds/used JDM market here in NZ. Small vehicles and hatches aren't as popular but still plenty of them around in one form or another.
      sigpic
      Girls like diamonds. Not STi's

Comment

Yeah never realy tought about them, i wouldn't be doing many mods as the gaurds would probaly have me up in court within a month (Here in ireland you need a fully licenced driver in with you untill you get your full licence)

And tbh im not to bothered about looks

and rude dog where i live girls would get into anything with four wheels
        sigpic Check out juiceboxforyou.com

Comment

The 323F is a sweet looking car IMO.
          I wouldn't worry too much about Guards, I've loads of mates that get stopped regularly and only get told not to let it happen again. I've never heard of anyone being taken to court anyway.

Next time you're out, look at every learner car around, count how many have others in the car and how many don't.

I'm not telling you to brake the law but if it's an emergency and there's no one to drive with you, I wouldn't stress too much.

Comment

il be driving by myself anyway

just don't want to draw to much attention to myself

They'ed tell you to f*ck off home if you around during the night

Comment

Originally posted by MRTIIDA View Post
              Also look at the Vectra's. We had a Vectra and it was great.
              just did nice car but there slower and more expensive to run

P.s If anyone wants to find out the insurance group of cars http://www.parkers.co.uk/

Comment

The first thing that comes to mind if you don't want euro hatches is a Toyota Starlet 1.3 non turbo. I'm not sure what the insurance is like but it should be pretty modable with the polarity of the turbo version.
                I'd also give the Ford Fiesta a look. The Mk5 (2002+) and above are pretty nice and the 1.25 engine is surprisingly nippy. I'm not sure if they'll be within your budget though.

Comment

Ya them starlets are a good car , fast too
                  No interest in fiesta's

Comment

Bumping this thread. Only four months away now, so anyone with more suggestions. Anyone know what Astra g 1.4's are like or Seat leon 1.4.

Comment

Working...
                    X