Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

p plate car !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• p plate car !!

im looking for a car at the moment and well im getting different opinions from alot of people about what cars not to get and what cars i should get and so on, since there are alot of car nuts on here i was wondering what your opinions are ? im looking for a sedan , non turbo ( queensland road restictions) and something that looks nice , like most guy p plater's i want something like a subaru or something along the lines of that . price range under 10K also not into wagons or any car like a nissan micra :L
    Last edited by MellowHype; 10-10-2012, 10:56 AM.

Commodore =]
    2002 Black Holden Commodore VX SERIES 2 S PACK

Comment

You could get a Gen 3 Subaru Liberty RX or as Holden VX said, a Commodore.
      VICS kicked in yo!

My Granny-spec 323 (soon to be turbocharged) : http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...zda-323-Astina

Fluttershy is the best pony

sigpic

Comment

Get a Toyota Camry Sportivo V6...

Comment

thanks for the ideas, appreciate it :P but im looking at the Subaru Impreza RS at the moment and i'll see how it goes

Comment

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...000~0.5&items=[Make:SUBARU,Model:IMPREZA,BaseEnabledBadge:RS AWD]&sort=default
            here is one of the examples

Comment

Originally posted by MellowHype View Post
              thanks for the ideas, appreciate it :P but im looking at the Subaru Impreza RS at the moment and i'll see how it goes
              Great choice!!! Share with us what you end up with as we're all keen as mustard to know

Comment

thank you :P and i sure will haha and ive noticed everyone is so friendly on these forums its so good!!

Comment

Working...
                X