Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P's acquired, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zonkers View Post
    Welp, you asked for it, it may make you laugh and it may be a bit rough, but it suits my job at the moment and it's pretty fun heh. Got an old RWD holden rodeo single cab. Has a professionally made tray (family wins). I'll post a thread and pictures once I go pick the car up.
    Sure thing mate, just message me or post the link here when you make the thread.
    Originally posted by SL1DE
    Rear wheel drive > front wheel drive.
    Originally posted by m3ntyl
    In my town there are two demographics, people with jobs, and people with Commodores.
    Everybody else has a link to their cars, so I'll just put this here: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-GTS-T-Skyline

sigpic http://i.imgur.com/tYDtteR.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Skilltrain View Post
      For one you can't have a turbo, so why even think of the ralliart colt? D:

And answer here is obvious, get a focus.
      NSW has a power to mass ratio to allow moderately powerful turbos.

Comment

Originally posted by Zonkers View Post
        NSW has a power to mass ratio to allow moderately powerful turbos.
        Thought power to weight laws were being implemented in 2014
        All of the 2J, none of the turbos

Comment

Originally posted by Feelsbadman View Post
          Inb4 OP buys a colt and his dad prepares for him to come out of the closet :P

I wouldn't get a colt coz I think they look horrible , like a Holden barina with a sports bodykit that doesn't add to it because its still ugly.
          Gay dude with a Colt here! To be fair, I came out years before I bought the Colt (although it was the same year my Colt was made).

Used to own a Barina, too.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Chow View Post
            Colt= FWD, tiny, easy to park, can fit 20 designer hand bags in the boot.
            Maybe I just suck at parking, but I don't find my Colt very easy to park. The part of the rear windscreen taken up by see-through glass (as opposed to that blacked-out stuff) is too small.
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X