Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official Unofficial Car Buying Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is really random but I saw a subaru Justy for sale (91) and I really want it and just turbo it for shits and gigs....

Comment

Hey, I'm new to the forums but. . .

I’m 16, almost 17 and almost have my P’s. I live in the ACT so I can drive anything (v8, turbo, supercharged) I like the looks of coupes or sedans with the shape of a coupe, Something that can start easy on -5 degree weather, would like something that is naturally fast, good looking and easy to mod. Main use would be to and from school and long drives on the weekends to places like Sydney. I have a price range of around $4000-$5000 plus a car that I can sell for around $3000 (starter car my parents bought me). I would like something within the dates of 1990’s and 2005, wanting a Manual with either all wheel drive or rear wheel drive. Thanks for the help in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by JRobCards View Post
        Hey, I'm new to the forums but. . .

I’m 16, almost 17 and almost have my P’s. I live in the ACT so I can drive anything (v8, turbo, supercharged) I like the looks of coupes or sedans with the shape of a coupe, Something that can start easy on -5 degree weather, would like something that is naturally fast, good looking and easy to mod. Main use would be to and from school and long drives on the weekends to places like Sydney. I have a price range of around $4000-$5000 plus a car that I can sell for around $3000 (starter car my parents bought me). I would like something within the dates of 1990’s and 2005, wanting a Manual with either all wheel drive or rear wheel drive. Thanks for the help in advance!

I have a 1999 AU XR6 for $3,500 but I'm not sure if it fits your "good looking" requirement haha. Be sure to make a thread in this section mate, more people are likely to see it. Just make sure you include all the details you can think of when making the thread, as it makes it easier for us to help you
        Last edited by Mr.Chow; 16-07-2013, 12:04 AM.
        Originally posted by SL1DE
        Rear wheel drive > front wheel drive.
        Originally posted by m3ntyl
        In my town there are two demographics, people with jobs, and people with Commodores.
        Everybody else has a link to their cars, so I'll just put this here: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-GTS-T-Skyline

sigpic http://i.imgur.com/tYDtteR.jpg

Comment

No not really haha. I like the looks of the BMW 318is at the moment, but once I hit the requirement, I will post a thread

Comment

Hi my Name is Niko.
            I was thinking about buying a honda civic wagon 1994 vtec (or so they claim) for 450 Euro, since I am only 15 this is my first car buy.
            What do you think?
            http://www.bestcypruscar.com/carDeta...&car_id=100289
            Is it to good to be true?

Comment

I guess my obsession for drifting blinded me at first because I was disappointed the subaru legacy wasn't rear wheel drive. But I've just recently started to get into modding(more just reading and watching, learning the basics first). Our local mechanic fixes used cars when the garage isn't busy and resells them. We managed to get a fully functional, and no rust standard Subaru Legacy hatchback for 1500$. I have to say this car ignited my interest as driving standard as well as the amount of fun i'm having with it is just incomparable to automatic(corners in turns really nicely, especially on the dirt roads). Although the maintenance book is completely empty, it's been running really well. Maybe that's something you can add? Look for local mechanics that are restoring used cars in there free time? As this Subaru was basically a steal...

Comment

Hi my name is Fraser, Live in perth WA. I was looking at buying either a 97-00 wrx or impreza, or an rs turbo wagon or sedan can decide from 91-94, it would be my first car and am looking to spend no more than $7000 on it, just looking to see if i have set my heart on the write car, gotta love subbies though!

Comment

Hey guys, Im 18 and i am looking for a new car, i live in the states and right now im looking at an 83 RX-7. My previous car was a 98 Ford Mustang GT(4.6L automatic) and im looking for a standard with similar horsepower. my max is $5000 so i was wondering what would be the best car for me to buy that has power that i can modify. I really dont want anything like a honda Civic. so please dont suggest that lol

Comment

Hey guys could i have some help choosing a car, im looking at RX-7 right now and a few 240sx but i don't know if there is another car out there that i dont know of that will be faster and possibly cheaper. I live in the states and my max budget is going to be $5000. any help would be appreciated guys (:

Comment

My parents have a 2002 2.0L Subaru Forester Limited , it has about 230,000km on the clock and when i get my P's it will be my car. Is it worth modding or should i save up for something with less Km's?

Comment

Working...
                      X