Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need an everyday car thats fun to hoon on the track

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good spot Robbo, looks a good'n
    They say a dog is a man's best friend, but I don't even have enemies that would look me dead in the eye while sh*tting on my floor...

Comment

Originally posted by Twiggy View Post
      Good spot Robbo, looks a good'n
      I'm good at finding cars on carsales, yeah! Plus it's in Melbourne where he lives. And pretty cheap.
      This is my signature, by far the most original and hilarious signature made in the long hilarious history of hilarious original signatures, all other signatures shall bow before mine for it is... the best.

GTI-R > SW20 > everything else

Click this --> https://youtu.be/6_b7RDuLwcI?t=10s

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo from Bell St View Post

I'm good at finding cars on carsales, yeah! Plus it's in Melbourne where he lives. And pretty cheap.
        Happy days!
        They say a dog is a man's best friend, but I don't even have enemies that would look me dead in the eye while sh*tting on my floor...

Comment

No one have said BMW? If I want a relatively cheap and fun car to drive on road and track, i'd buy e30 BMW.
          1990 Chevrolet Chevy van G20

1984 Ratty Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

Originally posted by SBC View Post
            No one have said BMW? If I want a relatively cheap and fun car to drive on road and track, i'd buy e30 BMW.
            Good point. I'd have suggested that but where I live driving a bmw is like driving a shlammed civic with hid's i.e. you look a knob :L

Comment

Maybe. But still bmw is most likely most bang for your buck.

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

Maybe. But still bmw is most likely most bang for your buck.
                I would disagree (geographically). You could buy 4 mx-5's (miata's) here for the price of one e30. Or a reasonable condition r32. Depends on what's available I guess.

Comment

I had to check what price range we have with e30's and I noticed that those are quite much more expensive nowdays, I got mine for 600e 6 years ago.

Cheapest 320 e30 I could find and cheapest mx-5.

https://www.nettiauto.com/bmw/320/8579092

https://www.nettiauto.com/mazda/mx-5/8664665

Ofc I have no idea what those cars costs there.

1963 Oldsmobile Super 88

1974 Chevrolet El Camino

Comment

Mad how different prices are. Pretty much the opposite of here

Comment

I had to check what price range we have with e30's and I noticed that those are quite much more expensive nowdays, I got mine for 600e 6 years ago.

Cheapest 320 e30 I could find and cheapest mx-5.

https://www.nettiauto.com/bmw/320/8579092

https://www.nettiauto.com/mazda/mx-5/8664665

Ofc I have no idea what those cars costs there.
                      not a fan of bmw they have cursed my family

mums suv rolled because a bmw was in the middle of two sides of the road and she went into the stones and drove up the side of a wall
                      dads magna (3rd one) t boned because a bmw had its indicator on but went straight through the round about
                      dads magna (4th one) speed through a light at a 100km/h
                      dads magna again had its side fender scracted by a bmw opening its door while moving
                      ect
                      ect...

classics all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan_Woody View Post

not a fan of bmw they have cursed my family

mums suv rolled because a bmw was in the middle of two sides of the road and she went into the stones and drove up the side of a wall
                        dads magna (3rd one) t boned because a bmw had its indicator on but went straight through the round about
                        dads magna (4th one) speed through a light at a 100km/h
                        dads magna again had its side fender scracted by a bmw opening its door while moving
                        ect
                        ect...
                        That's some bad luck :/

Comment

Dunno if these car's exist where you are from but this would be something I'd do: http://www.bridgetogantry.com/yes-we...francorchamps/

Comment

Originally posted by neb100 View Post
                            if you want to make it a project find a non r spec or lower varient of the car you find cool for cheap, then do an engine swap and supporting mods (brakes, suspension, tires, maybe a tranny if needed, etc). Usually if you stay same brand of engine swaps can be fairly easy. Or at least mounts and tranny can bolt up. I want to do something similar to this idea so thought i would share. Obviously it would take time and money, but i think the end would result in a super cool car and be cheaper than just buying a car new of the same magnitude.
                            Not only can you save money and turn you lower spec into a sleeper by doing this, you become proud of your car that you built and put your own time into, you'll love her all the more

Comment

Working...
                            X