Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should I get an mx-5?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I get an mx-5?

So for a while now ive been thinking about getting a second car. I really want an mx-5, i just love the way they look. But im on the fence about it, im looking at the 94 model, with the bigger 1.8L instead of the 1.6L. Not really a fan of the NB's or NC's, I just need some opinions and thoughts if I should pursue obtaining one.

Yes. 10 char

Comment

thanks a lot!

Comment

yeah the 1.8 i found were better with boost
        classics all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan_Woody View Post
          yeah the 1.8 i found were better with boost
          alright man thanks!

Comment

Yes, and while your at it buy me one too. I'll pay you back later.

Comment

Originally posted by MadMike View Post
              Yes, and while your at it buy me one too. I'll pay you back later.
              Haha alright totally! the more the merrier!

Comment

I owned a 95 for a few years and it was a great car! I sold it because I had gotten the speed bug and found an RX7, which is what I was originally looking for when I bought the MX5. Fast forward a few (or 10ish) years and I still have the RX7, but miss the feeling of that little go cart. So I went a step further since it doesn't have to be my daily anymore, and bought an old MG Midget. Similar feeling as the MX5, but even lighter. Downside is no power windows/locks/steering/brakes/anything, also no A/C and the roof is more complicated to put up/down. On the plus side, no one says the MG is a hairdresser's car.
                1987 Mazda RX7 Turbo II - T66 powered
                1979 MG Midget - High Compression N/A
                2004 Chevrolet Silverado - L18 swap in the works

Comment

Working...
                X