Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

R34 GT-Turbo, S15 Silvia, or 180sx?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R34 GT-Turbo, S15 Silvia, or 180sx?

Hello i'm new here. I'm planning to use the car for daily driving to school, work, doing maaad skids on the track or the streets if there is no one watching and i'm planning to do some mods to the car to get about 370 kilowatts on the wheels. I need a very reliable bulletproof engine that can run that amount of power without changing the block, or replacing the cams or the stuff that would make me use a lot of cash and i need to know how many kms before getting it service because i tried doing some research and i'am not seeing information about this. Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english.
    Last edited by DiAnje; 31-07-2017, 04:27 PM.

R34 would be much better and reliable for a daily in my opinion, also if you go for a higher spec model you will achieve your power goals much easier,

Comment

Originally posted by DiAnje View Post
      Hello i'm new here. I'm planning to use the car for daily driving to school, work, doing maaad skids on the track or the streets if there is no one watching and i'm planning to do some mods to the car to get about 370 kilowatts on the wheels. I need a very reliable bulletproof engine that can run that amount of power without changing the block, or replacing the cams or the stuff that would make me use a lot of cash and i need to know how many kms before getting it service because i tried doing some research and i'am not seeing information about this. Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english.
      R34 GTT All the way my man.

EDIT: May not be as economical as the others but, to achieve 370 kilowatts out of a SR20 takes a bit of hard work.. Bit less for an RB25 I would assume.

Comment

It's a bit hard for me to choose because i also want an Evo 7 or 8 because of all wheel drive but i also want a Nissan because i would be awesome to drift, I also want to do a full GTR conversion with the GTT, and I also want to put a Rocket Bunny kit on the S15 and the 180. But i can't do all four, because I only have 20 grand. I would also like some information about cost from importing a car from Japan to Vancouver.

Comment

R34............ obviously.
          This is my signature, by far the most original and hilarious signature made in the long hilarious history of hilarious original signatures, all other signatures shall bow before mine for it is... the best.

GTI-R > SW20 > everything else

Click this --> http://flamingtext.com/net-fu/proxy_...ageoutput=true

Comment

Working...
          X