Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help me decide between these 2 cars PLEASE!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me decide between these 2 cars PLEASE!!

1. Nissan micra acenta 2017 0.9 IG-T 90ps

2. Seat ibiza style 2017 1.0 EcoTSI 95ps

If you realy want a new one, take a Ford Fiesta Ecoboost. If you want to save money, buy a used Fiesta ST from 2005

Comment

I think the Seat Ibiza look nicer, I don't know the specifications of the 2 cars, but the micra is ... well I really don't like the head and tail lights, they stick out too much, the Seat is more stylish, nicer to watch.
      The interior is nicer too.

Comment

If you have the money, buy a used car that is more fun. Allthough the Seat looks nice, the one pictured above is far from the base model. Don't expect it to look like that

Comment

I'd go for the SEAT, maybe buy a used one with a bigger engine

Comment

Agree with Bringit aswell, those 3-cylinder 1.0 TSI engines are seriously weak.

Comment

Go For The First One!

Comment

Yeah, try to go on the used car market, you will find much better for the same price.
                Or even try if you can get a "new" used car, one colleague got his fiesta ST which was used by the salesman, it had 1600km (1000 miles) on it, but sooo much cheaper for a basically new car (like 20% cheaper)

Comment

Originally posted by ElZephyroth View Post
                  If you realy want a new one, take a Ford Fiesta Ecoboost. If you want to save money, buy a used Fiesta ST from 2005
                  Dude ST150 was hands down one of the best cars I ever owned, and Massive aftermarket options. I took mine from 150 to 210 over the years and loved it man.

Honestly I wouldn't buy ether so much better can be had for way cheaper on the used car market.

If i'm forced to choose... That interior looks like one lovely place to spend my time

Comment

Working...
                  X