Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

180sx Build?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 180sx Build?

So i have been thinking for a while About getting a 180sx and build it up for my full license (on Ps currently) and was wondering how to go about it if i should go looking on gumtree or car sales or something similar I have also been looking at importing a car hoping for a better condition, what are peoples thoughts?

Focus on drivetrain/brakes/suspension! Considering the hard life most 180's have had and demand, you'll be hard pressed getting a clean one for cheap! I've heard you can build a 2.1L CA18DET' by using a CA20S/E Bluebird/Pintara crank oversize bored CA18DET block and CA18DET head (in theory a CA21DET! I'd build and engine /box up first and then find something to fit it in!

Comment

you arent going to find one cheap and in great nic unfortunately as they are getting rarer and the prices are going up as the years go by.

they are quite easy to work on, just be sure it is really what you want before you get one.

Comment

Working...
      X