Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Subaru Liberty 3.6R vs BMW 328i

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Subaru Liberty 3.6R vs BMW 328i

Hey guys,

I am located in VIC. My budget is $25,000.

I prefer a car which has done under 100,000km, and I prefer a sedan.

After inputting all this information into carsales, 2015-2016 Subary Liberty 3.6R and a 2012-2013 BMW 328i is what I have found to like most.

The only other alternative is a 370z which is a coupe, but I mainly prefer the above.

I am looking for the car that is quicker, but at the same time I am not very knowledable about their USED car status and how long they will last.

Regards

with that budget you can pick up a mid 2000's WRX STi and have 10k left over for mods if your looking for something fast.
    You could also pick up a manual turbo supra or a turbo manual skyline and have change left over. all of those would blow the doors off a liberty or 328i or 370z.

Comment

I am looking for a car that has done under 100,000km as I plan on keeping the car for a while. The cars described above are all older, though it is possible to find a newer WRX so I will keep that in mind

Comment

Well its your money I suppose, good luck with the hunt.

Comment

Working...
        X