Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese car idea ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VilioBG View Post
    I'm sorry for the absence ....
    So my budget will be something like a 6000 euro and i'm looking for cars more like sport sedan saloon .... but 2 door sports cars are always IN !!! (the 200sx is a dream car .....)
    My eye balls are now looking at a Lexus IS250 from 2006 and up ..... i'm more into IS350 but they are hard to find in Europe maybe i will look for some crashed or anything from US or Canada and to import .....
    The GS i like the exterior of the old and the newer model too 1999 and the 2006 ... but the instrument cluster of the older is awful the newer is better ... the navi the instrument cluster ..... just better... (my opinion) !!!
    the other think i'm looking for is Subaru WRX..... whatever grabs my eye wagon/sedan..... blue,black,white just to grab my eye ....
    I like some mazda's but i don't hear good opinions on them ....
    Thanks for helping so far :]]]
    I already suggested the Honda Prelude 2.2 VTI, I think.

With 6.000 € you should be able to find a good unit, with 200 PS and 4WS,

I don't know about bulgarian market, but 6.000 € wouldn't get you the cheapest Impreza WRX here in Spain.

Problem with the GS300 is than all the european ones are automatic.

I really don't know much about the IS250 (it wasn't sold in Spain, I think), but it look a bit heavy compared to the IS200 or the Prelude (almost 300 Kg. more), aren't they?
    Last edited by Kullman; 13-08-2020, 06:38 AM.

Comment

It’s heavier yes !
      1400 kg I think it is ?
      what about not so Japanese car...

Skoda Fabia VRS 2010 .... ?
      Last edited by VilioBG; 03-09-2020, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Another car
        what you think about the
        Subaru Legacy 3.0R Spec B Wagon...
        I like both the manual and automatic
        the manuals are pretty rare to find mostly auto

what’s the difference between the 3.0R and the 3.0H6 if I’m not wrong ?

right now btw that’s the only car what gets my attention it’s 4x4 it’s sporty on auto and manual ... it has panoramic roof, navigation... everything.... it’s Japanese most importantly!!
        the other car is still the Honda Accord Type S CL9 ...

what you think ...? Thank you

Comment

I really don't have a clue about that Subaru model, so I can't help.

Accord is ok, but it's FWD.

Comment

Why not consider a Volvo V70R?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaktus View Post
              Why not consider a Volvo V70R?
              If the idea is to get a big station wagon, the V70 R are really cheap, and quite reliable.

A relative of mine got one, and it's near of the 500.000 Km.

Comment

I’d recommend you Honda Accord Type S it’s really nice car and i really love it, it started get more popular all over the world now, i bought one few years ago after i had a nice experience of driving it when i was on a vacation to Odessa, Ukraine, i rented it for low price on https://narscars.com.ua/en and driving it was the most interesting thing on that vacation and that’s why i decided to buy one when i go back home and i did, now i have it for 2 years with 50k miles and still running great ! i really recommend it because it’s more powerful and looks really nice and sporty.
                Last edited by alexisavi; 17-09-2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alexisavi View Post
                  I’d recommend you Honda Accord Type S it’s really nice car and i really love it, it started get more popular all over the world now, i bought one few years ago after i had a nice experience of driving it when i was on a vacation to Odessa, Ukraine, i rented it for low price on https://narscars.com.ua/en and driving it was the most interesting thing on that vacation and that’s why i decided to buy one when i go back home and i did, now i have it for 2 years with 50k miles and still running great ! i really recommend it because it’s more powerful and looks really nice and sporty.
                  That’s good damn good
                  I’m really into that car I prefer the facelift model after 2006-2008 but and the preface it will work ...
                  so is there a difference between executive and type S because I think about getting executive because of all the comfort and of course the sun roof ... throw that type s lip kit lower it just a touch and we’re all good

Comment

Originally posted by VilioBG View Post

That’s good damn good
                    I’m really into that car I prefer the facelift model after 2006-2008 but and the preface it will work ...
                    so is there a difference between executive and type S because I think about getting executive because of all the comfort and of course the sun roof ... throw that type s lip kit lower it just a touch and we’re all good
                    What about the Honda Accord V6?

The backside is really unique, and remind slightly to the NSX.

The 3.0 V6 engine produces around 200 HP.

Comment

Originally posted by Kullman View Post

What about the Honda Accord V6?

The backside is really unique, and remind slightly to the NSX.

The 3.0 V6 engine produces around 200 HP.
                      I don’t really like how it looks or maybe I’ve not watched it closely...

Comment

1280px-Honda_Accord_Coupe_rear_20071009.jpg?1601855463421.jpg
                        It's a matter of personal taste, I guess.
                        Last edited by Kullman; 05-10-2020, 10:56 AM.

Comment

I've seen an ad for a 2009 WRX Hatchback for less than 6000 CHF (even less Euros) recently. At the moment I could only find this one I attached (7000 ~ 6500€)

Depends on what condition you need and how many kms.

Completely crazy Idea now: Get a Toyota GT86, they should be affordable with high mileage. It is already a beast and it can surely handle mods.

Edit: I stand corrected. The GT86 seem pretty much sold out in Switzerland. Might have sold mine for an even higher price dang.
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by tHe1337cHi3f View Post
                            I've seen an ad for a 2009 WRX Hatchback for less than 6000 CHF (even less Euros) recently. At the moment I could only find this one I attached (7000 ~ 6500€)

Depends on what condition you need and how many kms.

Completely crazy Idea now: Get a Toyota GT86, they should be affordable with high mileage. It is already a beast and it can surely handle mods.

Edit: I stand corrected. The GT86 seem pretty much sold out in Switzerland. Might have sold mine for an even higher price dang.
                            I really don't know about Switzerland, but here in Spain is hard to find a GT86 for less than 15.000 €.

Comment

Originally posted by Kullman View Post
                              Accord is ok, but it's FWD.
                              You know what would be WICKED is taking that FWD-train and moving it to the boot. Thus making it a Mid engine car! (Dollas tho)

Comment

Originally posted by I'm a Mad Z-Head. View Post

You know what would be WICKED is taking that FWD-train and moving it to the boot. Thus making it a Mid engine car! (Dollas tho)
                                It would requite a lot of fabrication... It really doesn't worth the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X