Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Daily driver/ family back-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.MR2 View Post
    Hey guys thanks for the feedback! Not sure on the trunk space issue, but I know the Fit/Jazz is offered in manual here.I actually know 2 people with them and they both seem happy.

That being said, I think I'm going to try to have my Camry last a few more years. Rather than a new car, I'm going to try to build an attached garage with a second bathroom (and sneakily modify my shed to be a second barely-one-car garage) for about the same price... I hope. If it looks like I can get everything zoned and get permits and such, I may start a "How to build a garage" thread.
    If the height is not a problem, it may be easier to use a shipping container as garage, as they cost about 4.000 $ or less (depends on how new are them).

Comment

I would second the GTI reply. Also, manuals in GTIs are quite common in the US. Another option would be a used WRX/STI of the hatchback variety though this probably wouldn't get you the MPG you're looking for. If you're looking for something more practical, Outbacks are also great

Comment

Working...
      X