Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trinidrift3: There's no stopping us right now. just me and my S13 from America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is gonna be good!
    $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
    $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Then more skiiiiiiiids tssssssuuutuuutuuutuuututu

Comment

• Amazing build man. Love the new look your going for. Finding rims to fill flares is always hard on a budget I went through the same ordeal with my 86 especially in America where most kids overprice rims. Also do you go to any east coast drift events? Like Club Loose? If you do I hope to see you there sometime. It wouldn't be that far of a drive for you.
        Ae86 build
        http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...irst-car-build.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrinsx View Post
          Very nice. I'd like to see this looking clean again, it was so beautiful before. I expect it will turn out great when you get the money, paint it, and put all the bits back together!
          Originally posted by Rensho View Post
          Car was absolutely stunning, and I imagine it will look amazing when finished. Keep up the good work man, loving it
          Originally posted by 4tune View Post
          rota rbx's fill those flares quite nicely :P
          but you gotta sort out the turning circle , keen to see what wheels you go and good to see more s13's with these
          Originally posted by MrSheep View Post
          **** yes. I approve.
          Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
          This is gonna be good!
          Originally posted by thisonesforwookie View Post
          Then more skiiiiiiiids tssssssuuutuuutuuutuuututu
          Thanks bros. im kinda half debating whether to go through with the flares. i need the clearance to fit 17x10 +18 but once i cut the fenders there is no going back.
          Originally posted by Dr3aMyS0b View Post
          Amazing build man. Love the new look your going for. Finding rims to fill flares is always hard on a budget I went through the same ordeal with my 86 especially in America where most kids overprice rims. Also do you go to any east coast drift events? Like Club Loose? If you do I hope to see you there sometime. It wouldn't be that far of a drive for you.
          Everything in America is overpriced. its true pimping is not cheap lol. I live an hour from E-town where club loose drifts. never really go though. the NJ rules to drive on the track suuuuuuuck. i go to LVD and drift with Drift Faction. Its further away but they have no tech. just show up and drift. cool dudes there

here are some ideas of what it will look like. i have a large list of wheels i'd love to buy from wantanabes, work equip 03's, 57dr's, te37v's, xd9's, cr kai kiwami's, ssr reverse mesh the list is never ending. but i think im going to go with 17x10 +18 RPF1's with 255/40 Hankook v12's. the car has always been about Function>Form. i daily drive the car and i drive it hard. I'd much rather crash an rpf1 at the track than something expensive and rare. baller wheels will have to wait

Fresh Meet
          Parts Shop Max
          Enjuku Racing

New York's Finest

Comment

• update time:
            my turbo was shot to hell and burning a ton of oil

bought a rebuild kit for it and my sensei rebuilt in less than 2 hours for me

turns out bov was seized for a long time. so he also rehoned it and no it opens like a charm. problem is im still burning oil so i have to see whats up
            also my axle boot ripped so i replaced that. they are shot but i can't find replacements right now
            also had an excessive oil filter issue but eventually got it off after removing the alternator

Lastly i bought wheels. RPF1's 17x9.5 +18 and 17x10 +18. The wheels were in Florida and my buddy was driving back from vacation in Florida to New York so he did me a solid.

and a test fit

i finished prepping the aero and flares, so all that is left is the cut and mount the flares, the body filler, and paint. and to buy tires. Its going to be tough to get this done for Fresh Meet Summer Bash but im not giving up
            Fresh Meet
            Parts Shop Max
            Enjuku Racing

New York's Finest

Comment

• Can't wait to see your car with some tires, will look amazing.
              Curiousity killed the car... In VTEC We Trust.

sigpic

Originally posted by khindustries
              Yes downforce on the rear wheels is essential for a FWD car

Comment

• cant wait either , this is hot!

Comment

• great wheel choice!
                  sigpic
                  Build thread for below cars
                  I drift a Nissan 180SX Type X and a Seafoam S13
                  i am building an AE71 wagon aswell
                  I daily a Mazda 3MPS
                  woooo cars

Comment

• This has been an awesome build so far, really enjoyed reading through it!
                    sigpic
                    MY R31 SKYLINE WAGON: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-Skyline-Wagon

Comment

• Any updates? Need moar for fap folder

Comment

Working...
                      X