Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4tune's fruity s13 , lots of pictures!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by villain View Post
    keen to see how it looks with that dent from the guard roll bogged over.
    The dent from mine is huuuuge and i'd like to fix it some day..

Anyways, looking mad. Keen for updates.
    Yeah the passenger side is way worse , im only smoothing this out by feel at the moment
    The arches are becoming a pain in the arse to get straight , its the metal though . Doesnt help that its raining here so its slowing it down :/, luckily i dont have the fix much bog wise haha

Originally posted by skaryface View Post
    Car is coming along great! Love the fitment on the rear wheels!
    Thanks skaryface , i think i went too far on the pull so might need some spaces

Comment

• Got the front wheels sorted today cause there wasn't anything else to do thanks to the rain today
      215/40's

Also got the tyre fitting and balance for free too
      Because when i told them the time i was coming over to pick them up they were still in the boxes :/ which was annoying but the guy sorted it out and said dont worry about it , also got to watch them fit them on

I really want a tyre fitting machine now haha

Just need to roll the guards on the front

Comment

• We so excited
        $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
        $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• looking awesome man. keen to see with the fronts on too
          Check out My 180sx here

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by KillerBunnys122 View Post
            We so excited
            we is eggsided :B

Originally posted by Bradmancanfly View Post
            looking awesome man. keen to see with the fronts on too
            Thanks , pretty keen myself
            wish the weather would make up its mind here , all over the joint

whatever its on i want it!!!

Comment

• chucked the wheels on this arvo with the light i had left this arvo, was going to go for a drive to settle them in.
              also need to drop the front around 2" maybe 3"

IMG_8686 by 4TUNE PHOTOGRAPHY, on Flickr

IMG_8688 by 4TUNE PHOTOGRAPHY, on Flickr

Comment

• once you match the front hieght to the rear, will look soooooooooooooo much better!
                sigpic
                Build thread for below cars
                I drift a Nissan 180SX Type X and a Seafoam S13
                i am building an AE71 wagon aswell
                I daily a Mazda 3MPS
                woooo cars

Comment

• You got that for a great price, I wish there were deals like that here.
                  If it's broken fix it...if it works make it better.

1990 Y49 CRX SI
                  2003 GGP IS300

Comment

• Love that you still have a ca18det. So long since ive seen one. Good little engine, when they run properly (=

Comment

• Originally posted by INVSBL View Post
                      once you match the front hieght to the rear, will look soooooooooooooo much better!
                      yeah was quite laughable but worrying at the same time , good thing though is i can steer with these unlike the RBX's i had with my uneducated offset knowledge hahaha , only going as far as the tyre meet to the top of the arch , depends i suppose might try and do it this weekend if i get all my shit moved into the new house quickly , must.... work.. on .... car .. n ... beer

Originally posted by vashcustom View Post
                      You got that for a great price, I wish there were deals like that here.
                      sure did! , especially from where i live which is doesn't have many imports at all like our major cities
                      if i can find one... you can find one.
                      just takes time that's all , i stared at this while it sat on the front lawn through the hot aussie sun and the damn stupidly freezing cold winter. 10 whole months went by and couldn't believe my eyes when i seen the for sale sign haha

Originally posted by 2jzs14kouki View Post
                      Love that you still have a ca18det. So long since ive seen one. Good little engine, when they run properly (=
                      yeah i wont be getting rid of it unless it blows which i hope it doesnt lol, i love this motor its held up alot more than i thought but really cant wait to strip it down and put new gaskets on everything and wack it back in with a manual and do maaad skids

when they run proper they're awesome!

Comment

• Looks great!
                        1996 Mitsubishi FTO GPX Manual

Comment

Working...
                        X