Sponsor Banner Go Fast Bits Castrol Edge Super Cheap Auto Haltech Bridgestone RE003 Ryobi Tools Century Batteries WD-40

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Memory of BAZZA The Back Yard Burnout Beast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Memory of BAZZA The Back Yard Burnout Beast.

Hey guys and gals. alot of the older member will know that i am one of the original owners of the infamous BAZZA THE BACK YARD BURNOUT BEAST.

heres a couple pics and vids for those who are playing at home

ANYWHO!! Mat and I have desided to build another Back Yard Burnout Beast.

And here it is....

Its a 94 EF Fairmont Wagon with an AU Searies 2 engine and a 5spd manual. it has been lowered and also has a working sunroof.. Not bad for $500

plans for it are to turn this beast into a turboed burnout beast strickly for events like easternats and performance car mania.
    so keep an eye on this thread as mat and i will try and get this thing ready for sep this year :O

Aww man, this is going to be sick!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingtube69 View Post
      Aww man, this is going to be sick!!!
      Hell Yeah it is.

I'm telling you Beast the Southern Cross and Transformers stickers have to stay!
      How To Make And Upload Signature Pictures!

Originally posted by FortKid
      Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
      The Swedish Chef

PS: Bork Bork Bork
      Originally posted by In PM From Jmac to Alvin
      Yo GT5 god
      Alvin 'Wonder Boy'
      The 2nd Best Sim Racer on MCM

sigpic

Comment

To late they are gone.. mat took them off yesterday...

i may like burnouts... BUT I AINT NO UNIT LOVER!!!!

Comment

I wanna see what you do with this
          My mind chooses the Magna but my heart chooses the Skyline

Comment

I will be following this closely. Hopefully I learn a few things.
            How To Make And Upload Signature Pictures!

Originally posted by FortKid
            Blockomotive is currently in need of acquiring an external supplier for components beyond our technological and manufacturing capacities. If one of your fine companies could provide estimates on components such as, but not limited to, curves and or rounded surfaces please submit an offer proposal.

Sincerely,
            The Swedish Chef

PS: Bork Bork Bork
            Originally posted by In PM From Jmac to Alvin
            Yo GT5 god
            Alvin 'Wonder Boy'
            The 2nd Best Sim Racer on MCM

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by alvin23a View Post
              I will be following this closely. Hopefully I learn a few things.
              yeah the incorrect way of installing a turbo on falcon... LOL

i kid. its going to be done on a budget so what we do is going to be done pretty much all by use. just like bazza. only thing that was done for use was welding the diff... it was welded properly LOL

we are looking at doing either a mini spool or a full spool with 4.11 ratio to really get it up and moving

Comment

Why is the turbo connected to the intake plenum I thought that was supposed to go to the intercooler?
                My mind chooses the Magna but my heart chooses the Skyline

Comment

Originally posted by Radz View Post
                  Why is the turbo connected to the intake plenum I thought that was supposed to go to the intercooler?
                  It is a burnout car... not much air goes through an intercooler when its standing still. so to minimize lag, we just ran it straight from the turbo. and for the first setup on the wagon we are doing the same thing as we only have a couple months to get it ready and a tight budget.

after the first event.. we should take things up a notch and possibly a cooler will be added and a better intake and turbo manifold. Paint job will be like the old one but diff colours and better paint LOL

Comment

OK so mat and i stripped out most of the interior today, Fixed the steering shaft as that was rooted and ripped off the exhaust from the cat back.

Here is what it looks like right now

and here are all the parts in the trailer.

Tomorrow we are taking the extractors off and sorting out when we are doing next weekend... whish should be replacing the front shocks... as they are ****ed.

Comment

are you gonna side pipe it or something? i dont see the point in removing the zorst while the car is NA.
                      \__________________/
                      (O[]O)\_______/(O[]O)

aaaaaaaaa S K Y L I N E

Comment

Originally posted by nut View Post
                        are you gonna side pipe it or something? i dont see the point in removing the zorst while the car is NA.
                        mat and i have 12 weeks till winton performance car mania. in that time we are going to turbo it and ill be making a new 3" zorst which will finnish just before the diff.
                        after replacing the rooted shocks... next on the list is a spool for the diff and then the turbo setup. so it will be spooling up very soon indeed.

Comment

Looking pretty slick, it must be nice to have a car that you can absolutely bash with burnouts and rev-limiting and such
                          "Front wheel drive can drift-not-really-just-does-hand-brakies-around-corners."
                          sigpic

Originally posted by phoenx
                          what if there was a newspaper for this thread? it would be the STD, social thread daily...

Comment

OK got a couple hrs spare this arvo and mat and i did some more Lightening of the car

Before:

After:

Mat removed more of the dash as well as taking off the extractors to make way for the turbo manifold.

i took some vid of moving the car back into its lil hidey hole...ill upload that soon

Comment

Looking great man, I'm keen to see how this turns out

Comment

Working...
                              X