Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can-Fly's Strawberry Face

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    wow it looks soo good

    Comment


    • #47
      that colour
      im a fan!


      Join the Perth MCM Facebook pages for the latest meets and events in Perth:
      Perth Forum-Based MCM Group(Please read description before joining)
      Perth MCM Fan Page

      Comment


      • #48
        2k or 1k paint? and was it a proper job or a DIY one?
        Looks really good. A cut+buff and it will look amazeballs.
        Originally posted by ADowbs
        He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
        sigpic
        My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

        Comment


        • #49
          Out of curiosity, did you sell your front end to a guy from Newcastle? Car looks great regardless mate, enjoy it!

          Comment


          • #50
            dude, first picture of this thread, compare it to this picture of the thread, amazing! the transformation has been freaking sweet! didn't know what to think before, think the colour has grown tho! Did you get it done in a booth? looks super clean from those pics!
            Cars are a money pit, but it sure as hell is MY money pit!
            Click for an 180sx

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Rosey View Post
              Out of curiosity, did you sell your front end to a guy from Newcastle? Car looks great regardless mate, enjoy it!
              Cheers man, i swapped with a guy in abermain, but it was put back up on drift sales within two weeks as a whole car to be parted

              Originally posted by villain View Post
              2k or 1k paint? and was it a proper job or a DIY one?
              Looks really good. A cut+buff and it will look amazeballs.
              Yeah Man 2k paint, proper booth job. My cousin is a painter, so got it done fairly cheap. im useless with paint and i dont have the money to practice, so i thought it was a better option for me

              Originally posted by erchay View Post
              dude, first picture of this thread, compare it to this picture of the thread, amazing! the transformation has been freaking sweet! didn't know what to think before, think the colour has grown tho! Did you get it done in a booth? looks super clean from those pics!
              Yeah i made a before and after pic on my facebook, its crazy the difference, it really is a completely different car. Full booth job yeah
              Check out My 180sx here


              sigpic

              Comment


              • #52
                Got my new exhaust tip today
                and these are the rest of my parts to go on...
                Gktech toe arms
                free camber arms
                steering spacer
                rocket bunny wing.

                still have to get varex muffler, coilovers, traction rods and castor arms, and ill put all the suspension parts in in one hit, for mass wow effect

                Last edited by Bradmancanfly; 13-08-2013, 06:14 PM.
                Check out My 180sx here


                sigpic

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Bradmancanfly View Post
                  Cheers man, i swapped with a guy in abermain, but it was put back up on drift sales within two weeks as a whole car to be parted out
                  Ah yeah, my mate bought it and just actually sold it again.

                  Car is looking good though mate.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                    Ah yeah, my mate bought it and just actually sold it again.

                    Car is looking good though mate.
                    that car must have been a bit of a bucket then haha
                    cheers man
                    Check out My 180sx here


                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Looks like sex dude!
                      Proud owner of a 00' Toyota Celica T23

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X