Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toyota Supra 2JZ GE build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah true. I think they ask me if i want to buy it back anyway "which i might", and then either part it out, sell it to Daniel at Southside Jap or fix it over time myself, re-register it in qld and sell it cheap lol
    sigpic

Originally posted by villain
    Looks like his SR had a big night out, tried to sneak back in inconspicuously but passed out.

Comment

• I want to see pictures of the commodore please. Honestly it looks like you survived pretty well in that crash. Chances are they'll just pull the body straight give it a paint job/new bumper and headlights. I'm interested in seeing the commodore because I want to see just how cheesy the chassis and panels on those things are. Scientific purposes and all that
      sigpic

Comment

• Sucks man, however looks like the Supra held up well so hopefully isn't a write off
        Originally posted by thatcoolwind
        Only narrow minded people hate on cars because of their brand.
        Originally posted by Cal
        I've driven skylines, 180's, even hachi's with 4AGZE's, not to mention all my corollas, and I have to say the excel was a blast to drive.
        Check out my excellent ride HERE: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ellent+hyundai

It doesn't matter what kind of car you have, If you've put in the work, time, and money you deserve a little respect.

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal_beloved View Post
          I want to see pictures of the commodore please. Honestly it looks like you survived pretty well in that crash. Chances are they'll just pull the body straight give it a paint job/new bumper and headlights. I'm interested in seeing the commodore because I want to see just how cheesy the chassis and panels on those things are. Scientific purposes and all that
          I didn't get any photo's of the commodore Sorry immortal. But it was basically pushed in the opposite side as the supra but 3x as worse, air bags went off, coolant everywhere and i don't think the engine was working either lol.
          sigpic

Looks like his SR had a big night out, tried to sneak back in inconspicuously but passed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by khindustries View Post
            Sucks man, however looks like the Supra held up well so hopefully isn't a write off
            Yeah hopefully. Then i might just buy it back off them if its cheap enough lol.
            sigpic

Comment

• This is the commodore is similar, just imagine all the damage on the passenger side not the front.
              sigpic

Comment

• So basically i called the owner of the car and they said that their car has no insurance So things might get a bit interesting haha. As long as i get my money ill be happy. And if things get worse, my mate who was driving my car's dad is a solicitor haha
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by azureglade View Post
                  So basically i called the owner of the car and they said that their car has no insurance So things might get a bit interesting haha. As long as i get my money ill be happy. And if things get worse, my mate who was driving my car's dad is a solicitor haha
                  Doesn't matter if they don't have insurance dude they're liable for all damage, don't be a softy be ruthless

The person that hit my corolla didn't have insurance, my insurance company paid out then chased them for the money. Normally how things go
                  All of the 2J, none of the turbos

Comment

• haha yeah ill try not to be. Hopefully things won't get too ugly.
                    sigpic

Comment

• That really sucks about the crash man, my condolences to you

my friend had a BMW 540i with an M package and he hydrolocked the engine, insurance gave him about 10 grand and the buyback was only like $1000 or something.
                      If AUS insurance is anything like canadian insurance, the company should ask you if you want to buy the car back
                      "Thou shalt not go stage 2 if thou hasn't installedeth a downpipe, unless thy wantest a checketh engine light. Lo, thou who installedeth a downpipe and has not tunedeth to stage 2 shall face thine engine's wrath, for thy dash shall become illuminated and proclaim "Hark, thou hast slain me", so sayeth the ECU." -LeftBehind, IWSTI

sigpic

Not low, Pretty slow.

Comment

• Ah ok, he got it pretty good. And yeah i've had a friend who had his car written off and he bought the car back and ended up making an extra $2,500 out of it all.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Finally NRMA got back to me and said they're sending out an assessor on tuesday to look at the damage and decide what to do with the car.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Sorry to heat mate, I hope for your sake that the insurance process is smooth

What would you prefer at the moment, that it's a write of, or that it's repairable?
                            1996 Mitsubishi FTO GPX Manual

Comment

Working...
                            X