Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jenga's Project: Vevo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how close are you to getting it running at this moment? we definately need a vid when its running
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Jenga
    I'll be quite confident that it'll flog the p*ss out of a lot of cars. This thought gives me happy feelings in my pants.

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong N/A engine ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don't need no tarbo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Comment

• Originally posted by Deigima View Post
      how close are you to getting it running at this moment? we definately need a vid when its running

Teh Jenga RVR VEVOlution 2 is currently on halt because its in his shed, thousands of lighting years away
      [or there are somekind of study holidays or anykind of stuff about Aussie schoolsthat i am unfamiliar with it.]
      Originally posted by Antz007x
      The Flying Dutchman is a legendary ghost car that can never go in the pits, doomed to drive the tracks of the world forever.
      Originally posted by jmacman12
      I love knifes c:
      The only stuff that MCM hasn't concidered making is twin-turbo free beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by kWatts View Post
        Teh Jenga RVR VEVOlution 2 is currently on halt because its in his shed, thousands of lighting years away
        [or there are somekind of study holidays or anykind of stuff about Aussie schoolsthat i am unfamiliar with it.]
        yeah figured he'd be back to study at uni(?)
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Jenga
        I'll be quite confident that it'll flog the p*ss out of a lot of cars. This thought gives me happy feelings in my pants.

╔═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╗
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong N/A engine ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who don't need no tarbo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
        ╚═════════════════ ೋღ☃ღೋ ════════════════╝

Comment

• My mum drives around a Hyper Sports Gear Z version of this.

Always used to think it was a turd until I did my research.

Also its indestructible, we left it for over a year in the same spot then started it up & it ran first time. After that something started leaking and the starter motor died but thats fine.
          Nissan Skyline R33 GTS25

Comment

• Yet another awesome build man! After reading through your Cuore build I had to take a breather of a few days before starting on this one, but now that I'm done I am impressed yet again.

Comment

• This project is so mad, you will get less attention from the police with this than the Mira would.

Oh, besides the desperate cops on a milf soccer mum hunt.

Nah but awesome car, good luck!

Comment

• Looking awesome, can't wait for you to get back and be able to finish it.
                “Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you.”

― Jeremy Clarkson

Comment

• Looking good! Although on a side note, have you considered using the stock hood scoop as a place to stick the air intake? would make a nice ram-air-style intake with a high-flow panel filter, might net some extra killerwasps too
                  Originally posted by flyingdutchy
                  Ever seen a monkey play with a hand grenade? Everybody knows it spells disaster, but you're not gona let him keep on playing with it do you? Just because he spends so much effort polishing the pin with his buttcheeks doesnt make it the right thing to do.
                  Originally posted by DWS92
                  Unbolt your exhaust after the manifold. Will be hectic loud uleh
                  Originally posted by BIGZED
                  And I didn't know we lived in the 1900's... GOT TE37'S ON MA STEAM POWERED HORSELESS CARRAGE MOTHER****ERS!!! BALLAH!

Comment

• Thanks everyone

Yeah I did look at using the hood scoop as an intake, but it'd be a lot of work for not much gain. Plus it'd cover up that beautiful engine

Due to a few (rather exciting) personal things, I probably wont get back into this project until next year. Hopefully by then I'll have a workshop of my own.

Comment

• bummer man about not being able to get back to the vevo till next year.
                      Cant wait to see this project finished though it will be awesome.
                      I think that this is in the bag so much that the draw string on the bag has been pulled tight, then repeatedly swung around my head, lit on fire and hurled into a river.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jenga View Post
                        Thanks everyone

Yeah I did look at using the hood scoop as an intake, but it'd be a lot of work for not much gain. Plus it'd cover up that beautiful engine

Due to a few (rather exciting) personal things, I probably wont get back into this project until next year. Hopefully by then I'll have a workshop of my own.
                        Man, I was just thinking about the VEVO, and that I was yet to see it at a meet, thought I'd check back here and I don't want to wait until next year.
                        ;_; needs more soccer mum evo.
                        Next project should be buying a chest-hair FEVO and putting evo running gear and engine inside it
                        sigpic
                        Current car: MY05 Subaru Liberty Wagon 3.0R-B

Comment

• Originally posted by tomojo999 View Post
                          Man, I was just thinking about the VEVO, and that I was yet to see it at a meet, thought I'd check back here and I don't want to wait until next year.
                          Next project should be buying a chest-hair FEVO and putting evo running gear and engine inside it

no no no, needs more mr2 :P

seriously tho, after you finish you k3 conversion can you please get back to finishing the rvr
                          i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

• Originally posted by tomojo999 View Post
                            To be able to finish it, I need space in Newcastle to finish it in... Hopefully next year I'll have my own shed. If you know of any cheap garage/shed/workshop spaces with power in Newcastle for rent in the meantime, let me know.

Originally posted by princess View Post
                            no no no, needs more mr2 :P

seriously tho, after you finish you k3 conversion can you please get back to finishing the rvr
                            Will do, haha. Then onto an MR2 project

Comment

Working...
                            X