Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate's Type X 180sx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good man! Keep us updated on how the repairs are going!

Comment

Small update: The cylinder head is almost completed, should have it back in the next few days and I can begin putting her back together
      Your car is an expression of your personality. Take pride in your work
      sigpic

Comment

Beautiful S13 man, i hope one day my 240sx will have a wide body type x kit on it. Keep up the great work on the car.

Comment

For anyone following - Here is the thread of my full body restore and respray:
          http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...0sx-ft-Villian

ALSO

I have a few big changes coming. I have ordered a new Apexi Power FC to replace the stock ECU and piggyback setup, Nismo 750cc Injectors as well. I plan on getting rid of the dirty cannon on the back and replacing it with drift/blast pipes. Potential for a whole new exhaust if I decide to go for a High-Mount turbo manifold.

While I'm waiting for my parts to arrive, I started assembling my Turbo lines etc

I scored some widebody front guards

And I painted my Blacktop Rocker cover Black again
          sigpic

Comment

Presents have been arriving over the last few days:

Soon... things will happen.
            sigpic

Comment

Things will defiantly happen!!

Comment

Got some shit done today. After some thinking, I decided to go against fitting the fuel surge tank. Reasons being 1) they are illegal as fuuuu, 2) The petrol smell/fuel pump whine in the cabin was close to unbearable. It's a flat-base design so I can't really mount it under the car either.... I did however fit the Bosch 044 Pump in the In-tank setup. Actually was very straight forward to do, all you have to do is cut the outlet pipe on the bracket a little shorter to allow for the taller pump. 2 Wires soldered on and Billy's your uncle.

Pics:

New Pump fitted vs Old Pump

Nismo 740cc Injectors fitted with new O rings

Sard fuel pressure reg

Also had time to test fit the wider front guards... so much wheel gap, damn. Car is already at lowest legal height so I wouldn't be able to sack it very much either.
                sigpic

Comment

its so highhhhhhhhhhhh lol
                  sigpic
                  Build thread for below cars
                  I drift a Nissan 180SX Type X and a Seafoam S13
                  i am building an AE71 wagon aswell
                  I daily a Mazda 3MPS
                  woooo cars

Comment

Meaty tyres?
                    1999 Nissan Primera P11
                    1990 Mazda Mx5
                    1995 Nissan Silvia S14 Zenkei
                    1989 BMW 316i
                    ????

Comment

Aye didn't even know you had grids , same colour as mine aswell!
                      Love that colour , dunno if you have already written it but what tyres are those on the front? 215/45?

Comment

Originally posted by 4tune View Post
                        Aye didn't even know you had grids , same colour as mine aswell!
                        Love that colour , dunno if you have already written it but what tyres are those on the front? 215/45?
                        Yeah, Grids. 9" Front 215/45, 9.5" Rear 225/45
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X