Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project D evil80e [ WARNING sileighty content ]...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project D evil80e [ WARNING sileighty content ]...

hey guys,

My name is Kurtis and this is my RPS13 180sx " sileighty " I picked this car up super cheap ( im a world class cheap skate ) and over the next year or so i will slowly tidy up and rebuild much of this car myself, being a personal project, the aim is a 500 percent street legal drift car i can take out to the track have some fun then drive it home, iv built many cars over the years and these days im more interested in how the car runs then what it looks like this isnt going to be any autosaloon show pony this thing will be built for one purpose only, shredding tyres and having fun, enjoy DD

insert constructive critisizim here --->
    Last edited by evil80e; 13-01-2012, 02:30 PM.
    sigpic

Nice clean ride the colour is beyond awesome too mate!!!
    ライジング息子
    sigpic
    知識は力です - LEON

My STI

My Old Wagon & Evo IV

Check My T-Shirts

Comment

Small Update:

Had the windows Tinted by ' oz tint ' in FiveDock, neat job set me back $200ish from memory

Front driver / passanger 18 percent smoke and everything back 5 percent smoke cant see in cant see out car is not so fun to reverse park at night with the windows up but who cares stays super cool during the hot weater

Kurtis
      sigpic

Comment

yeah that colour is great. The tint looks great too, who needs practicality?

but it needs dish.

Comment

drift spec sil80 = awesomeeee nice work cleaning it up too!
          http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-My-PulSSSar-D
          my car (:

Comment

Looks tight! Keen to see some wheels on her though
            Spelling mistakes are most likely due to me typing on an iPad.
            MR CELICAS TOY!
            MrCelicas Family rides!
            Originally posted by Rake
            MrCelica is all class. Listen to him.

Comment

ciao schemo

car looks good mate

Comment

Yeahhh the budget build drifters Looking good dude
                Originally posted by MOOG
                "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
                You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
                Check out my page:

Comment

alright,

this is the list of bits i need to get to the finnish line -->

z32 afm
                  walbro intank 500hp fuel pump
                  fuel pressure reg
                  injectors ( prolly just use some sard 550s+ ) top feeds etc
                  ecu, im going to go with an Apex'i power fc, iv used them before they work great,

just the usual sr20det fruit really,

tidy up the body work ( meaning clean the car lol )
                  might put some new headlights on it
                  bonnet pins and make sure the car is cams ready
                  coilovers
                  complete alignment set, castors, toe, tie, camber, traction rods/arms
                  engine mounts strutbraces subframe bushes and D pineapples just to get it nice and tight

nice set of sleeper rims and some good quality tread and thats about it just have fun with it destroy it then part the car out into a new one lol
                  Last edited by evil80e; 13-01-2012, 03:41 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Good work mate, keep it up ! Subscribed
                    Honda For life !

Comment

#update#

alright had a mate of mine who is an x installer give me a hand installying a pager car alarm today, remote turbo timer, auto start, signal serching ( flashes your hazards so you can find ur car w/e ) boot/bonnet/doors alarmed and 2 point demobiliser this set me back $140 with the interior strobe and 2x controllers all black cabling not bad at all works really good so far DD

Kurtis
                      sigpic

Comment

Its always good to have mates who know stuff... I have a similar alarm but it cost me $500
                        ライジング息子
                        sigpic
                        知識は力です - LEON

My STI

My Old Wagon & Evo IV

Check My T-Shirts

Comment

All you need now is the drift strobe lights in the head lights
                          "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
                          You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
                          Check out my page:

Comment

Originally posted by Rising Son View Post
                            Its always good to have mates who know stuff... I have a similar alarm but it cost me $500
                            yea i bought mine as run out stock as it was an older model thats what it was supose to be worth brand new as well prolly the same one or something very simular work pretty good

Originally posted by luke641 View Post
                            All you need now is the drift strobe lights in the head lights
                            dont laugh i know someone that can retro fit any lights to run strobes with identical timing and combination to police ones, they would look baller for night meet's
                            sigpic

Comment

killer project mang, i have a dirt bike im trying to sell to buy a s series or another 32 (would like an sr20 for something diff), build it up as a drifter and keep it registered for aslong as possible. but until that bike sells im going to keep working on my gts-4, cos its awd it will stay my daily.

explain the handbrake button... sounds cool
                              \__________________/
                              (O[]O)\_______/(O[]O)

aaaaaaaaa S K Y L I N E

Comment

Working...
                              X