Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Project D evil80e [ WARNING sileighty content ]...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got anymore updates on the car?
    sigpic

Comment

• yea some more updates soon just trying to knock out a couple of other cars i been working on, i dont get much spare time or money to blow on mine atm but yea lol car will be going back up on the rollers for another tune and some more boost going to do a brake service as well, also looking at buying a new set of wheels ( possibly some rota gridR's 17x9+12s ) and also some new body parts type x rear lower pods/garnish, silvia aero skirts and a garden edging front lip , still collecting parts at the moment ill have to get someone to take some nice pictures of the car as well since i fail badly haha...

oh yea i have a custom shifter on the way to that has been made for me by some mates who have access to machines, the pink dildo is being donated to a mates cefiro project that ill also grab some pics of
      sigpic

Comment

• Sil80 + Midnight purple...i think im in love 0_o sick build man, dont see many of these around. Do you know if its a homemade sil80 or kids heart one?
        Originally posted by fitridebmx
        break it off and put it back on with zip ties
        Originally posted by Jenga
        So we don't have to remove our A-holes anymore? Where's the fun in that

Comment

• haha definalty home made, the car was resprayed midnight purple i have a feeling the owner that done it knew a few things about sileightys unless the colour choice was an epic fluke lol...
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by MrSheepMoose View Post
            Turbo 180sx's can be found in the $4,000 mark. Non-turbo ones go for $10,000. I'm a P-plater so I need a non-turbo. :/
            I got my 180sx SR20DET Auto for 3k brought a smashed S13 SR20DE Manual, swaped it all over , got a blue slip. I sold the turbo motor for more then what i paid for the silvia and i still had a whole car to strip and sell part off which i made even more cash.
            Originally posted by Beelzeboss View Post
            But as a P-plater you're not allowed to drive a de-turbo'd turbo model

It not only still counts as a turbo model but you've also done a 'performance modification' by modifying the turbo system.
            All the cop has to do is look up your number plate on the computer, it will say turbo and they will pull you over. No doubt.
            It does not say anything about being turbo or n/a, it just states the engine number which says "SR20XXXXXXX" and it is not a performace modification, its a down grade which only requires a blue slip, if it were to require an enginners cert. then it would be classed as a restricted p plate car.

Dude this is a fine example of a clean sil80, I wanna do a full cooling system rebuild just for the peace of mind, plus i would go au falcon thermo fans. How much did your Gkteck adjustable arms cost all up and whats their quality compared to others you have used?

Comment

• hey mate,
              personally im not a big fan of eletric thermo's if i dont have to use them, i used an r33 gtst clutch fan with bigger pulling power then the stock sr fans, GKtech sell some great stuff and in coming years id be willing to bet there prices will go threw the roof and compeate with the japanese brands, also on the note of the GKtech gear i read recently that they will be manufacturing a clutch fan for sr20s that are even better then the skyline fan option alot of drifters opt out for, supose to start at $100ish + freight, bargin in my opinon,

this car is currently for sale spread some love =]
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X