Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AE92 Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was going to do a swap in my Corolla but looked at pricing and the work involved as well as the fact that i NEVER have time between multiple assignments and my traineeship... just going to save a load of money then sell my Rolla for something with a bigger engine, saw a nice SX with a BT engine in it.. Wouldn't mind that
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by kingtube69 View Post
      Was going to do a swap in my Corolla but looked at pricing and the work involved as well as the fact that i NEVER have time between multiple assignments and my traineeship... just going to save a load of money then sell my Rolla for something with a bigger engine, saw a nice SX with a BT engine in it.. Wouldn't mind that
      A clean sx would be awesome to have + plus you can always hunt around for the optional extras for them!

Comment

• Well my Christmas presents to my self arrived in the mail today and It felt like it was Christmas day all over again unwrapping this thing!

It has taken some time to search and find one of these available. The rare AE92 JDM C grille (ruby red) + a AE101 C grille

Took some before a after shots and love how different it looks.

AE92

AE102

Comment

• Love the AE102, nice work on the 92 also :P

Comment

• Not the only one i am a new member and have a ae93 sx hatch will be following your thread.

Comment

Working...
            X