Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milkchicken's Honda Accord CL9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FortKid View Post
    Will you do a video of the install
    I will be watching your vids closely
    *goes and subscribes*
    Yeah will defiantly be having a video of this one. I never filmed the one in the FN2 so I sort of need to put one up anyway

@mutton... I knew you'd be happy with the car being manual
    Jay
    GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
    1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

Omg welcome to the euro family milkchicken. By any chance are one of the mugen products you're ordering a front grille? Mmmmm yummo. I'm still trying to find a way to get some kind of firmware upgrade for the gps. That stuff is too outdated and oldschool
      http://codegen.tumblr.com

My Honda Integra Type R

I smoked your V8 and you called me a cheater? You're just mad you can't catch a 2 litre.

Originally posted by milkchicken
      Drive like everyone else out there is out to kill you

Comment

Ah not a mugen grille.. I want one but i needed a few other things first . I think i have 2 more orders before i look into the body kit of the car. Its either the mugen grille or the euro r grille. But minus the euro r badge on there.

I'm lucky i don't have gps in the car, i did it deliberately though. I can't stand having a gps that can't be updated anymore. plus i still have a hand held one that i can use when i go to the city.
        Jay
        GTAusMotive

1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

In the USDM these are the Acura TL, I was really into these a long time ago. I really like the Tl-S which is the Euro R (I think).

Clean car, I really like them in silver looks really nice with the lines.
          sigpic

Comment

The USDM version is the actually Acura TSX. I've been looking up a few parts in the US to get some idea. Fell in love with the Mugen boot spoiler but its not in production any more, and if i can get one its a good 600usd.
            Jay
            GTAusMotive

Comment

The rear end on that car is teh sex. Nice car you have thar

My redneck upbringing has always told me to stay away from Foreign cars and Japanese cars in particular and go American. But after having a Ford Taurus for a year and hating it I bought a VW and gave my dad the middle finger (metaphorically) my views have been widened and I see the import car market for all its beauty :P

Comment

Sweet ride didn`t expect that!!
                ライジング息子
                sigpic
                知識は力です - LEON

My STI

My Old Wagon & Evo IV

Check My T-Shirts

Comment

nice set of rides Milkchicken,it looks great even as stock...a nice set of JDM rims will make that mint exterior even better
                  skyRusthe yellow FD isn't mine...maybe someday it will be [>_<]

Comment

Nice! Sweet car :-) More pics of the interior please.
                    My Facebook page - My YouTube channel - mauswerkz on Twitter
                    The mauswerkz 300zx EV build thread.
                    My 1992 BMW 318is Coupe, soon to be battery powered. Technical progress in this thread.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've said it before & i'll say it again. These look hot in SexSpec
                      Spelling mistakes are most likely due to me typing on an iPad.
                      MR CELICAS TOY!
                      MrCelicas Family rides!
                      Originally posted by Rake
                      MrCelica is all class. Listen to him.

Comment

Thanks guys.. I'm working out what rims i want to put on the car, but it will be next year or so when I do it since my tyres still have a bit left in them. The funny thing is, I'm going to buy a set that fits the Accord but they will also fit the FN2. they have the same offset and stud pattern, so I can buy a more expensive set and share them over the 2 cars . need to save money somewhere.

@Maus, I'll put up some pics tomorrow.. I fitted up a bluetooth and ipod controller the other day so it needs a clean again :P
                        Jay
                        GTAusMotive

Comment

i found quite a few good looking Euros on the interwebz, i can give you the links if ya want Defs a good choice cant wait to see it modded
                          Owner of a Toyota Corolla, JDM status pending. See it here!

Visit my Flickr! You know you want to! And like my facebook page here!

(\__/)
                          (='.'=)
                          (")_(")

This is Bunny.Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Yeah any pics would be cool.. I've got a basic line of where i'm going with the car, but looks wise i'm still a bit unno about everything.
                            Jay
                            GTAusMotive

Comment

Saw a nice red Accord today while I was out on a walk. Its the sport version though so the kit is different to yours, and the rims look nicer (sorry)

How's progress on the overnight parts from Japan ?

Comment

Thats a facelift model so its heaps different to mine. I got the pre facelift model only because you can't flash the ecu's in the later models. Your right though its also a sport so its got the different kit on there, but all the facelift models look like that, bar the rims.

Parts wise.. I'm still waiting. They are dut to be shipped on the 30th of this month so I expect them here first week of september. Not too long to wait. I did get a new camber kit in the mail though. Skunk2 make so really pretty stuff. Not going to be fitting these up myself though, I can't set the wheels right at ome and since i have to drive nearly 30km on the highway, I'm not game to risk having something not set up right. But this will help get rid of my +1.45deg camber on the lhf wheel

I'll post some pics later on since its a nice day outside finally.
                                Jay
                                GTAusMotive

Comment

Working...
                                X