Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milkchicken's Honda Accord CL9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally fitted up my new MCM stickers and right away I noticed the +25kw I also got a couple of photos of the interior, Its pretty much stock as it is besides the Junction produce Fuza and Kintuna, and my ipod controller. I'll post up a tutorial later on when i have time to write it up. I've been pretty happy with it so far. I also got my front camber kit so why not take pics of that too

Sorry for the state of the car, I need to get the front floor mats steam cleaned to make them blaaack again.

Jay
    GTAusMotive

2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
    1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

Nice looking Accord, looking forward to seeing what you do to it.
      Silver Hondas are the fastest!!!

Comment

Got my Camber Arms fitted up today. I now have normal settings for my wheel alignment

Here's a pic of them. Not too much to see but you can now see the arm sitting in there all pretty and the Pedders springs (that will eventually be changed out when i get new suspension).. I think I noticed the extra +25kw that I got when steering because of the Redness of the camber arms

Jay
        GTAusMotive

1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

Comment

nice job mate. I just helped my friend install new camber arms in his euro since his tein ss coilies threw it into a bit of negative camber

Sent from my LG-KH5200 using Tapatalk
          http://codegen.tumblr.com

My Honda Integra Type R

I smoked your V8 and you called me a cheater? You're just mad you can't catch a 2 litre.

Originally posted by milkchicken
          Drive like everyone else out there is out to kill you

Comment

Ah yeah nice. I had a bad case of Positive camber for some unknown reason, nothings bent of damaged so I'm at a loss as to why it was like that. But ah well I have normal camber specs again.

Now just waiting for the parts to be sent from Japan.. Oh how I hate waiting. I need to modify this car...
            Jay
            GTAusMotive

Comment

Said it before & will say it again. SexSpec it. You know you want to. What're the next plans?
              Spelling mistakes are most likely due to me typing on an iPad.
              MR CELICAS TOY!
              MrCelicas Family rides!
              Originally posted by Rake
              MrCelica is all class. Listen to him.

Comment

No sex spec celica. I want it to be able to go fast, not get bogged down cos of the chromies.

Plans to come are Intake, exhaust and a heap of bracing. Basically the same as the civic but on the euro.
                Jay
                GTAusMotive

Comment

theres some really nice accords (Acura TSX) on stance nation, have a look
                  Owner of a Toyota Corolla, JDM status pending. See it here!

Visit my Flickr! You know you want to! And like my facebook page here!

(\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

This is Bunny.Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by milkchicken View Post
                    No sex spec celica. I want it to be able to go fast, not get bogged down cos of the chromies.

Plans to come are Intake, exhaust and a heap of bracing. Basically the same as the civic but on the euro.
                    What're you gonna be doing for POWAAH?
                    i mean beyond those things
                    Last edited by Hayden121; 22-08-2011, 09:25 PM.
                    Another Quality post from Hayden
                    Have my P's, now what do I count down to?
                    Originally posted by ADowbs
                    In Volvo, we do trust.
                    My Boat: http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...s-BF-SR-Falcon

Comment

Power will come from a Intake, Throttle body and Intake manifold. Then a exhaust manifold (with removable cat for the track days ), and cat back. I'll then get a full ecu remap to make the most of everything. Its not going to make heaps much more power than stock, but its going to be a fun car to drive.

Later on I'll either put a supercharger on there or ITB the car (all depends on how I feel) but for the time being, its my daily and if I want to go for a flog around I take out the Civic.
                      Jay
                      GTAusMotive

Comment

Originally posted by milkchicken View Post

i honestly hate sex spec rides the look crap and only try hards/lebs do that kind of thing

Comment

Very interesting base. Always admired how these look, very classy, never seen them modified though?

Looking forward to seeing the special bits I'm sure you'll have for it.

Comment

I <3 your love for Honda and Mugen

Accord Euros are such nice cars to drive, enjoy it, I'm sure it'll get better with every mod

I'm going to stay tuned on this one, I agree with the awful pain of waiting for parts, but it'll be worth it

Comment

I think i have an obsession with all things Honda. On my desk I even have a Honda Bear and Asimo doll

The euro is such a nice car to drive, I always wanted one but never had the money to get it. 40k new was a bit out of my budget after buying a new Civic R. When i saw this one for sale I fell in love. I was quite lucky to get it in fact, they had sold it the week before but the guy pulled out as he couldn't get finance. Bad for him Lucky for me I guess.

Waiting for the parts sucks, but its not going to be that long, They are meant to be allocated to my order 6 days from now, then they will be shipped and I know when the box shows up I'm going to be sooo happy. Love getting stuff from Japan. And I love the box when it shows up and reads Mugen on the side. I need to get me some of that tape.
                              Last edited by jmacman12; 24-08-2011, 03:25 PM. Reason: test
                              Jay
                              GTAusMotive

Comment

Nice euro. Love the euro, so smooth and comfy ride. Yeah I know what you mean about waiting for parts, days seem like weeks (maybe i jst have no patience), but when it arrives. ITS CHRISTMAS! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X