Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Milkchicken's Honda Accord CL9

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Just talking to milkchicken...


    Shes changed her plants.. She has Bought a FBSS bag setup of TSS in syndey. and is gona bagg the accord. Also orded some 20' BLVDS from Tempe Tyres... Should be good..

    And the interior is getting retrimmed in custom tan leather...

    Cant wait;D
    Originally posted by MOOG
    "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
    Originally posted by MOOG
    You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
    Check out my page:

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by luke641 View Post
      Just talking to milkchicken...


      Shes changed her plants.. She has Bought a FBSS bag setup of TSS in syndey. and is gona bagg the accord. Also orded some 20' BLVDS from Tempe Tyres... Should be good..

      And the interior is getting retrimmed in custom tan leather...

      Cant wait;D
      This the troll comment you wanted someone to find, Luke?

      I'd love to see the Accord bagged, but there's no way it'd happen. And 20's are a bit much for any car, except Commo's. :P

      Comment


      • #48
        Just for you luke....


        Jay
        GTAusMotive

        2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
        1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

        Comment


        • #49
          BOOYA!

          VIP Style, anyone? The top one looks a bit ridiculous.

          edit: About the lower one:

          But imagining you're a succesfull japanese pimp with black skin and an afro, this would be the shits. You would wet your pants ebery 20 seconds! Leather interior becomes more functional then ever. This where some Brotha-san's go wrong and get vented leather seats with A/C and heating. This is dangerous and could lead to serious injury or death. Any Brotha-san with vented leather could've told you that, but they all had an accident involving soiled pants & seats and electricty.

          So, from imaginary brotha-san to (imaginary) brotha-san: Be carefull what you wish for, it might just happen. With great ejaculation comes great responsibility. Make drains, seal all electrical equipment, and fit whiperblades on the inside of the windscreen. I know, you were gona roll with the fluffy high fur in red n white on the rest, right? This spells disaster for obvious reasons. Latex, or possibly kitchen wrap will protect those sneakers n baseball caps on the parcel shelf. Keep spray detailer and lots of kitchen towels ready. Some things can't be dealt with, no matter how determined you are. This is where window tinting does pay off big time. Nobody sees you in the KFC parkinglot change into the fresh dipers and cloathing. Hey I know, you would never do that, right? It was just a thought anyway, do with it whatever you want. I'm going to assume you think its a silly to do, ok?

          I would've thought of more advice, but after 20 secs of imagining this is as far as I'll go.


          On a more serious note: if you're a gangster, same applies. Blood runs where it doesnt go. And this car is obviously very gangster. Or VIP pimp, just repo-d form his most loyal customer.
          Originally posted by deadcell96
          It's like Underground 2 all over again.
          Originally posted by jmacman12
          ...but, but he's got such a good star rating!!

          Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

          Comment


          • #50
            Sooooooo Good news.. Got my shipping notice yesterday for my order from RHD Japan Super happy and excited, The only things that were holding up my order were, actually everything. They only make one per month of each item so I had to be patient and wait. Lucky I ordered at the start of the month otehr wise i may have missed out

            Annnnnd to add to my joy, I FINALLY have my cars alignment issues sorted out.. SO a bit of background. I got the car and it pulled ot the left a bit.. No biggie just needed an alignment I thought. Sent it to Beaurepairs to get it done but it so happened that i could only get +1.5deg on the front.. now the specs say I needed 0deg so this was an issue, its been lowered so I put it down to that. Ordered a front camber set for the car and got it all fitted and sent to Pedders to get it aligned.. (they are the suspension experts) so it comes back, and it pulls like a b***h still.. I'm not happy so I go back and tell them to try again.. I get the bull story of.. oh if we make it 0 on the front and -1 on the rear its going to bump steer and its going to handle horrible.. This is the specs so I said.. I want it set to that, nothing else. Got the sheet and the car after a whole day... They did nothing... Sigh.... So i gave up and went to Beaurepairs again.. So happens the guy who set up the Stagea was back again so i got him to do it today... and OMG its so much better.. surprises me that Pedders wouldn't set it up right but ah well its done now and I have a car that doesn't try and take a left turn on me all the time.

            I'll take some photos of the boxes when they show up. We all know they won't stay in them for long though
            Jay
            GTAusMotive

            2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
            1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

            Comment


            • #51

              make like this.
              looks so cool.
              sigpic
              Originally posted by MOOG
              RS Liberty is an option but they are old and shit.
              Originally posted by TomBrulinski
              mate, have you seen it? hahaha I bet $1000 the half cut is going on the 180sx.

              Comment


              • #52
                Thats very close to what I'm going for. Simple looking but with a bit more go than from factory.
                Jay
                GTAusMotive

                2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
                1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

                Comment


                • #53
                  seen that Accord from that picture heaps of times, i'd want mine exactly like that. so nice!
                  Owner of a Toyota Corolla, JDM status pending. See it here!

                  Visit my Flickr! You know you want to! And like my facebook page here!

                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(")

                  This is Bunny.Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by milkchicken View Post
                    Sooooooo Good news.. Got my shipping notice yesterday for my order from RHD Japan Super happy and excited, The only things that were holding up my order were, actually everything. They only make one per month of each item so I had to be patient and wait. Lucky I ordered at the start of the month otehr wise i may have missed out

                    Annnnnd to add to my joy, I FINALLY have my cars alignment issues sorted out.. SO a bit of background. I got the car and it pulled ot the left a bit.. No biggie just needed an alignment I thought. Sent it to Beaurepairs to get it done but it so happened that i could only get +1.5deg on the front.. now the specs say I needed 0deg so this was an issue, its been lowered so I put it down to that. Ordered a front camber set for the car and got it all fitted and sent to Pedders to get it aligned.. (they are the suspension experts) so it comes back, and it pulls like a b***h still.. I'm not happy so I go back and tell them to try again.. I get the bull story of.. oh if we make it 0 on the front and -1 on the rear its going to bump steer and its going to handle horrible.. This is the specs so I said.. I want it set to that, nothing else. Got the sheet and the car after a whole day... They did nothing... Sigh.... So i gave up and went to Beaurepairs again.. So happens the guy who set up the Stagea was back again so i got him to do it today... and OMG its so much better.. surprises me that Pedders wouldn't set it up right but ah well its done now and I have a car that doesn't try and take a left turn on me all the time.

                    I'll take some photos of the boxes when they show up. We all know they won't stay in them for long though
                    Not surprised at all, pedders have a horrible rep.
                    I'm only surprised they didnt tell you that 300 things were wrong with your car and it would take $10000 to fix them...
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Pedders aren't game to say that to me, if they said that, I would be asking them to put it on the hoist and show me, I also think they are too lazy to want to do it. Since they couldn't be bothered to adjust the rear camber because the rear camber arms were seized, id doubt they'd want tot do more work.
                      Jay
                      GTAusMotive

                      2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
                      1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        I've heard nothing but bad news from Pedders. The only thing they can do is commodores. Not even a joke.
                        I've seen some super dodgy shit done on a number of Toyotas purely because they didn't know what to do or what it was.

                        Steer clear of Pedders unless you drive a commo.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Yeah Pedders here are touch and go.. They can fit things most of the time, but they sometimes forget to do stuff. I had a set of Pedders lowering springs in my 2005 Maxima, they clunked all the time and annoyed the hell out of me so I had them taken out.

                          I found out that Pedders (who fitted my camber arms because my shop is 30km out of town and i didn't feel comfortable driving a long way with it out) didn't do up my camber arms right. The adjustment for one of the sides was only Hand tight... They could have done some serious damage to my car if i didn't go get it redone again or checked over again. Its annoying when they do stupid stuff like that. They are good, but not the best thats all i can say.
                          Jay
                          GTAusMotive

                          2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
                          1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Been doing a bit of work on the car this week. Got my shipment from Japan so as always I had to fit it asap. .. Finally had some nicer weather to take some pics (although now its raining again) Here's a quick look at what we've been up to.. If I stop being lazy I'll have a video up either the end of the weekend or the start of next week.

                            Jay
                            GTAusMotive

                            2008 Honda Civic Type R, Honda Accord Euro CL9
                            1991 Honda Civic Gli, 1977 Honda Civic 2 Speed Hondamatic Auto, Mini-Me Ed Civic

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              JDM! Make that euro go JDM on that suspension

                              Also put a nice set of JDM wheels.
                              Official Honda Ninja
                              Built Not Bought

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                                This the troll comment you wanted someone to find, Luke?

                                I'd love to see the Accord bagged, but there's no way it'd happen. And 20's are a bit much for any car, except Commo's. :P

                                HAHAHAHAHA. Hey there Adam.
                                Originally posted by MOOG
                                "Luke641, I like him, his a good guy!.. Just throwing it out there"
                                Originally posted by MOOG
                                You Are a Bogan Dude, You Are Such a Bogan Dude, You Are From The Sutherland Shire, Frodo the Bogan!
                                Check out my page:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X