Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

burntnutz drifta build *** watch this space***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well after noticing how *** the turn signals looked i decided to change that

from this to this

then i just bought some orange LED turnsignals

sexy now
    Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

• I Like the orange :P
      $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
      $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• the white rims look baller dude car has come a long way
        sigpic

Comment

• something wants to come out and play

Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you.

Comment

• Sooooooooo sexy!!
            When are we going see some videos???

Comment

• The car looks scary.....
              My mind chooses the Magna but my heart chooses the Skyline

Comment

• you dont need turn signals anyway... huhu, looks nice tho but im keeping mine orange jdm style.

whats next on the menu?
                \__________________/
                (O[]O)\_______/(O[]O)

aaaaaaaaa S K Y L I N E

Comment

• for when tarmac turns to sand

Comment

• That's a nice tow hook!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Tow hook installed...time to drift this ****ing rig

Comment

• i tucked the hook in so that pedestrians dont get murdered

Comment

Working...
                        X