Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S13 restore and respray (Garage style)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yee, out with the old, in with the new.

Stiff as fuuuu. I love it, it's like driving on rails. My car now hugs the ground. I LOVE IT.
    Needs moar low and a bit of adjustment here and there but srs, coilovers. The best thing i've ever done to my car.
    Originally posted by ADowbs
    He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
    sigpic
    My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• Looks like I'm next.

How much were the coilovers?
      $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
      $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Good stuff.
        So when can we expect you to lower the car to the point that it's undriveable? I won't be happy until you do.

Comment

• They were $1300, i actually just stole them off my brother, but i'll be giving him the cash this friday.
          And i'll probably lower it to the floor whenever i can be bothered. It's at a good height right now, but with the adjustability of coilovers, i want to get a nice flush fitment/height.

Also, mad christmas present:

Thinking of whether i should paint it with my car paint and make it as a little replica of mine or just leave the awesome two tone colour.
          He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
          sigpic
          My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

• I am in love with your car.
            we all know this forum is about koalas, kangaroos and eucalyptus leaves, not cars.

Comment

• Option 3: Paint your car two-tone.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrsheep View Post
                option 3: Paint your car two-tone.
                option 4: Give your car to phoenx.
                we all know this forum is about koalas, kangaroos and eucalyptus leaves, not cars.

Comment

• King springs

Coils:

Coils lowered a bit more:

**** ye. Back could use another cm drop or so but that will come in due time.
                  sigpic

Comment

• That is sex.
                    $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                    $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

• Not bad at all man. May I ask how much they were? I still need coils in the 180 and HSD's seem to be getting more and more common.

Also unrelated, but your brother is a ****ing tank.

Comment

• Was almost going to order the new black HSD's 7 and 5kg springs... How much would you reccomend these??
                        http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ies-S13-Silvia

Comment

• Re: S13 restore and respray (Garage style)

Originally posted by Rosey View Post
                          Not bad at all man. May I ask how much they were? I still need coils in the 180 and HSD's seem to be getting more and more common.

Also unrelated, but your brother is a ****ing tank.
                          They're $1300 from option1garage which is where my brother bought them and I just bought them off him.
                          Originally posted by Faynie View Post
                          Was almost going to order the new black HSD's 7 and 5kg springs... How much would you reccomend these??
                          I don't know much about coilovers to be honest but the HRs are amazing. I drive over potholes and rough roads and feel every stone but my car stays grounded and the steering wheel stays straight. I've been driving around with the damper set to max though so you could probably make it a comfortable daily ride too
                          sigpic

Comment

• As anyone who talks to me knows, all i do is ***** and moan about my paint not being shiny enough. I had 2 bottles of V and decided to sand the absolute **** out of my bonnet today.
                            The initial "Oh man, now i have to do the rest" stage:

The "Well.. Now i REALLY have to do it":

And the end result

It even hides some of the burn marks from when i used the buffer wrong.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Looks great dude. Keep it up.
                              Jeep XJ Build Album - The Jeep in Action.
                              Nissan Stagea 25X. - Thread

Comment

• Love the colour the more I look at it... Wish I had the patience you have to do a respray... Summer makes me hate black and theres fades and scratches all over the place.

How much would you estimate you spent on painting material?
                                http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ies-S13-Silvia

Comment

Working...
                                X