Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S13 restore and respray (Garage style)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really.. Air Con was the most exciting thing? Haha

Comment

Originally posted by Micky View Post
      Really.. Air Con was the most exciting thing? Haha
      Haha, in Brisbane's sub-tropical climate, an air-con is pretty essential. Especially when it's pouring down with rain and still as humid as hell. The windows fog up so badly that we've had to keep a rag in the glovebox to wipe them down with.

It's the little things that excite me...
      On that note, I see why drifters get rid of air-cons. That shit is heavy.
      Originally posted by ADowbs
      He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
      sigpic
      My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

Haha oh I see your point yeah I probably would get excited to haha it is kinda annoying ragging down my windscreen, if you told me you could of had mine lol

Comment

I think just get some nice black seat covers instead of s15 seats :P
          "Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death" ~ Hunter S. Thompson

"Lots of power is good, more is better, and too much is perfect. I mean, if less is more, think how much more MORE is..."

My Ninja ZX10r
          http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ki-Ninja-ZX10R
          My Ute
          http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...-Falcon-XG-ute

Comment

Covers might not actually be a bad idea for the short term while i save up for seats.
            I should get some seat covers with the GTR emblem.
            He lives in Australia, it's a felony for thinking about doing a motor swap, let alone actually doing one.
            sigpic
            My S13 build_________________Brothers 180________________S-Chassis Thread #3_________________How to Turbo a Car

Comment

Originally posted by villain View Post
              This build's not getting much love on the forums
              Dude, this is awesome - proper DIY. I'm sure there are plenty of people who read but can't be bothered to post. This is just to let you know that I'll be following your build and that I find it MAAAD!
              American-spec 2001 Ford Focus LX
              USDM as F*ck.

Comment

Originally posted by sparrow707 View Post
                I'm sure there are plenty of people who read but can't be bothered to post.
                People like myself

Ive been enjoying this thread for a while... going to be doing some respraying myself eventually.....
                http://forums.mightycarmods.com/show...ies-S13-Silvia

Comment

Here's why i spent 3 hours today in a car:

Maaaad. Drift teks.
                  Much better offset, except now i have to flare the guards, which i'm okay with.

At first i hated the white but now that it's on the car, it looks alright. Painting the wheels is now not so much of a priority.
                  sigpic

Comment

Those rims are the sex!
                    $900 Silvia? See it come together here~ Click!
                    $0 SR20? [Featuring $400 Silvia] See it come together here~ Click!

Comment

Just a few more clearer pics.
                      I'm so happy with these rims. It's completely changed the stance of the car and made me fall back in love with this thing.
                      And i'm now loving the white too.

sigpic

Comment

blue + white= great combination.
                        the wheels themselves are maaad! what sizes are they / what tyres?
                        I'ts all about cars and women because cars and women make us happy!

Comment

Cheers, they're 17x9 +10 front and 17x9.5 +15 back with 215/45 tyres all around.
                          sigpic

Comment

awesome stuff man, I'm getting mine in a couple of months, have the same idea for the rims great stuff!
                            sigpic

Comment

the poke drooooooooool

i've always been a sucker for poke and white rims
                              Fresh Meet
                              Parts Shop Max
                              Enjuku Racing

New York's Finest

Comment

I wish the cops shared the same admiration for the poke. But nope. Danger to pedestrians.
                                I'm planning to get these guards flared pretty soon. I'd do a DIY job with them but i just don't really feel confident enough and now that i actually like the look of the car, i don't want to go and mess it up.
                                So yeah, that will be the next update, whenever it may be.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X