Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the pocket rocket from hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

noiiiice!

change steering wheel needed though!

Comment

im open to suggestions on what sort of steering wheel might suit it, the only reason i got that one is cause i cant have a central horn button (its a long story) and the original steering wheel has a small crack in it and i dont want to make it any worse
      i like it loud <<-- my build thread '64 mini ... van

Comment

short update, go car rego'd all was good till i realized that my lights were screwing up, the old british dipper switch on the floor cannot hold the amount of power required for my lights, which is a pain in the arse cause i like the dipper switch on the ground so now i need to find a way to fix it all ideas anyone?

Comment

Its Looks Madd man,

Comment

awesome man, looks like a lot of fun..
            sigpic

Originally posted by villain
            Looks like his SR had a big night out, tried to sneak back in inconspicuously but passed out.

Comment

where's the shift stick? o.O

Comment

Originally posted by Junsin View Post
                where's the shift stick? o.O
                the shift stick is the one with the eightball on the end of it...

and OH MY GOD this car is quick now, it also revs to just over 11,000rpm. and it has the best and loudest induction noise i have ever hear

just got to pick up the sub, amp and box and install them in the next few weeks
                =]

Comment

got a bit too much positive camber on the front, i have been meaning to adjust it, however being towards of the uni semester time isnt on my side
                  Last edited by princess; 21-02-2013, 12:45 AM. Reason: fixing img urls

Comment

I hate you...

I love mini's and always wanted to get one untill I saw this "van-type"

Now I want one of these... CURSE YOU!!!

Seriously now, I reckon this has got to be one of the coolest rides ever, anywhere. I dont even have enough kudo's for this car dude. Bah. Disgusting. I love it!
                    Originally posted by deadcell96
                    It's like Underground 2 all over again.
                    Originally posted by jmacman12
                    ...but, but he's got such a good star rating!!

Disclaimer: Under NO circumstance should anybody replicate any actions I did. Seriously. Don't.

Comment

so the car is fixed and alive again, and im not gonna change a damn thing until i get myself a proper daily. then im gonna go to town on performance, to give you an idea this is a dyno run of the exact same engine specs im looking at using with the old a-series block thats now 60years old
                      kad.jpg

Comment

So after installing the camber kit and tidying up the interior. My engine decided that it didn't like my firewall and has ripped apart one of the welds on it :/ don't have a picture of it at the moment. But it is pretty ugly. So I might have to get a larger stiffener plate/bracket and weld it on

Comment

a few not so fun pictures;
                          the damage to the firewall from the top engine stabiliser

stock ride height is apparently illegal...?
                          Last edited by princess; 21-02-2013, 12:46 AM. Reason: fixing img urls

Comment

mate , this mini looks simply awesome
                            kinda wish dad kept his

if stock is illegal , just go nuts :P

Comment

so i decided to start work on finishing the sound system. designed and built this over the weekend. its volume is 55L and its tuned to 37Hz which suits the single PP-SW120 in there.

next weekend i will hopefully change over the manifold and repair a few paint chips.

Comment

Originally posted by princess View Post
                                so i decided to start work on finishing the sound system. designed and built this over the weekend. its volume is 55L and its tuned to 37Hz which suits the single PP-SW120 in there.

next weekend i will hopefully change over the manifold and repair a few paint chips.
                                OMGHEEE YES!! Moar Power Plants!
                                See my Build logs
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X