Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi Century Batteries WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dala's Nissan NX2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice, keen to see another set of bmw lights on this one. looks mad though, much nicer than a lot of then ones i see around adelaide
    Originally posted by fitridebmx
    break it off and put it back on with zip ties
    Originally posted by Jenga
    So we don't have to remove our A-holes anymore? Where's the fun in that

Comment

nice man, headlights look boss!
      sigpic

Originally posted by villain
      Looks like his SR had a big night out, tried to sneak back in inconspicuously but passed out.

Comment

Originally posted by InvadingFear View Post
        very nice, keen to see another set of bmw lights on this one. looks mad though, much nicer than a lot of then ones i see around adelaide
        the headlights are off a mark 3 vw golf
        sigpic

BY NDH 795

Comment

Time for an update! Had some service done yesterday, replaced distributor cap, rotor, sparkplugs (and indexed them!), and oil+filter flush, and finally a Z32 fuel filter.

Let's hope this car keeps running like a dream

Got some cosmetics done now aswell; a new parcel shelf!

Started out with a thick plywood piece, and cut it to spec.

Had some fake leather from previous projects

Texture

Looks spot on! Can't wait to take it out in the sun!

Mathes the original black perfectly!

Just wish all this snow would melt Getting quite sick of it...

Comment

Your car looks MAAAAD! Thanks for sharing the photos and stuff with us!!
            sigpic

Comment

I need a new shelf myself. Mine has massive hole it from when I had to bolt down my sub
              sigpic

BY NDH 795

Comment

Thanks guys!

Yeah, the parcel shelf in my old car was sagging quite bad, and instead of sourcing an old one, I decided it was best to fabricate a new one.

Just finished installing my (old)new sub! A Cerwin Vega 12" with 500WRMS should be enough for this little coupe. Pics still to come!

Comment

nice work, its looking awesome soo far. and if its snowing, why not take it out for some fwd drift?!!

Comment

Hello from a fellow Finn!

Gotta say your car is looking fantastic, it's great to see that you're so dedicated.

Keep up the good work, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread - I'm sure I won't be disappointed
                    Last edited by sparrow707; 20-04-2012, 12:24 PM.
                    American-spec 2001 Ford Focus LX
                    USDM as F*ck.

Comment

very good looking nx there, looks like you have a lot of the usual wear and tear, i recognised a lot of it, especially the door trim :P but hopefully im not carrying rust like yours :/ but its looking great so far, i need to do some re-trimming so if you have any advice doing that, throw it my way will definitely be keeping an eye on this build.
                      also what year model? i don't know if you mentioned it already, but i noticed a few things that mine doesn't have, like abs lol.... also whats the state of the engine at the moment? im looking at buying another engine for mine, but it would be nice to know any things to look out for, but yeah they pull hard anyways
                      good luck with further progress, i look forward to seeing it

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaratrod View Post
                        very good looking nx there, looks like you have a lot of the usual wear and tear, i recognised a lot of it, especially the door trim :P but hopefully im not carrying rust like yours :/ but its looking great so far, i need to do some re-trimming so if you have any advice doing that, throw it my way will definitely be keeping an eye on this build.
                        also what year model? i don't know if you mentioned it already, but i noticed a few things that mine doesn't have, like abs lol.... also whats the state of the engine at the moment? im looking at buying another engine for mine, but it would be nice to know any things to look out for, but yeah they pull hard anyways
                        good luck with further progress, i look forward to seeing it
                        abs only came on the nxr model. and i have no rust either yay
                        sigpic

BY NDH 795

Comment

well no wonder >.> so what else is different on the nxr?

Comment

Originally posted by mazdaratrod View Post
                            well no wonder >.> so what else is different on the nxr?
                            i hate writing it down. makes me look like a nx freak lol

-power windows
                            -power mirrors
                            -leather steering wheel
                            -leather gear knob
                            -abs
                            -4 disc brakes
                            -front bar,rear bar and side skirts
                            -fog lights
                            -cruise control
                            -4 speaker system over 2
                            -cd player aswell as tape
                            -air conditioning
                            -alloy spare wheel
                            -nxr alloy wheels
                            - the dash is a little different as it does the light for cruise control
                            -centre console is a little different for the switch of the fog lights.
                            sigpic

BY NDH 795

Comment

There there, don't be ashamed, all people who get infected with the NX-virus eventually knows everything about them

Some other differences (atleast up north) (NX2000/ NX-R /100NX GTi) whatever you call them has

-Different sideskirts (wider&lower)
                              -Front air diffuser-spoiler removed (to make room for foglights) [It's a shame, they look awesome :/]
                              -Electrical headlight height adjustment knob on armrest
                              -Heated seats (for cold europeic winters)
                              -4 speaker system resulting in rear speaker grills on both sides

mazdaratrod, Hit me up on a PM if you want some IM-names and we'll discuss some NX-tricks&tips

Comment

Oh yeah in Australia we call them nx coupe and nxr coupe. And no way I want heated seats!
                                sigpic

BY NDH 795

Comment

Working...
                                X