Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL Forza 4 Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still waitin on my Accept to the Mcm Club
    Gt3076r turbo at 24 PSI Tail 44mm wastegate APS 725 FMIC inter cooler 850cc injectors P.E Perrin fuel rails K&N pod filter TGV deletes Crawford air/oil seporator Aluminum driveshaft Kartboy short shifter Perrin camber kit Perrin bushings Greddy BOV kit, all making for a fun time!

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKFD3S View Post
      hey everyone im looking for a spirit r in forza 4 any way i could get my hands on one???
      You won't be able to get one unless it's gifted to you from Turn 10. If it's gifted from anyone else that will end up with you and the person who gifted it getting banned. You would be able to get them from Turn 10 by checking their Facebook and Twitter and seeing when they hold challenges. When you enter the challenges you will most likely get a Unicorn car if the goal for the challenge is met. Hope I could help.
      Check out my Forza and Rfactor based YouTube channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagfedLove View Post
        You won't be able to get one unless it's gifted to you from Turn 10. If it's gifted from anyone else that will end up with you and the person who gifted it getting banned. You would be able to get them from Turn 10 by checking their Facebook and Twitter and seeing when they hold challenges. When you enter the challenges you will most likely get a Unicorn car if the goal for the challenge is met. Hope I could help.
        its pretty much drug dealing, forza style
        Gt3076r turbo at 24 PSI Tail 44mm wastegate APS 725 FMIC inter cooler 850cc injectors P.E Perrin fuel rails K&N pod filter TGV deletes Crawford air/oil seporator Aluminum driveshaft Kartboy short shifter Perrin camber kit Perrin bushings Greddy BOV kit, all making for a fun time!

Comment

• Can you add me to the club CupTheBawls

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Comment

• If anyone still plays I'm online occasionally. Would be nice to play competitively - I get far too frustrated with people getting pissed off and ramming you into corners.

T Lymphocyte - my gamertag
            Last edited by samwii; 22-08-2013, 08:10 AM. Reason: grammar nazi senses twitching.

Comment

Working...
            X