Go Fast Bits Castrol Oil Supercheap Auto Haltech ECU Bridgestone Tyres DW Fuel Systems

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PC Gamers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murcie_LP640 View Post
    Occasional PC gamer here. I bought a new laptop recently so I've been stocking up on all the Assassin's Creed series', Just Cause 2 and will be getting GTA V for PC rather than consoles.

Where my heart truly lies though is Halo 1 Custom Edition
    Will be getting gta 5 as well, just not sure how long after the console release we'll get it, heard a rumor that rockstar games might not be releasing it on pc for piracy reasons which would be really annoying
    1998 5DR Glanza V Replica
    1990 Mazda MX5 NA6C
    sigpic

Comment

Read news the other day that gta v for PC is scheduled for fall release (spring in other words)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by bunnishiwa View Post
        Read news the other day that gta v for PC is scheduled for fall release (spring in other words)
        If you're talking about Nvidia "leaking" the plans for a PC release, then that was false. There was an official statement by Nvidia afterwards, too:
        Please note, during our Thursday’s earnings call, our investor relations team provided a list of important games that gamers are looking forward to on PC this fall, and included Grand Theft Auto V on that list. This statement was made with the intent of expressing enthusiasm for the games industry in general, and was not intended to represent specific knowledge possessed by NVIDIA. NVIDIA does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability. We deeply regret the error.
        Though on a side note, Rockstar has a job opening for a programmer to "port latest titles to the PC platform."
        Daily: -95 Honda Civic 1.3 Dual Carb
        Project: -97 Fiat Bravo HGT
        Ex: -92 Honda Civic 1.3

Comment

PC gamer since '83.

*THE* best platform for gaming.
          3.7L VQ37VHR Nissan 370z(The Raptor)
          5.7L LS1 VY Calais (The Brontosaurus) → FOR SALE ←

Comment

PC any day. Counter Strike CS:Go is probably the best in my view.
            Tool Tips:

Vacuum: Most people don't know that your vacuum has Gag mode. Instead of pushing harder on the head to get a deep clean. Flick the Gag mode switch located near the handle.

Shifter: Like most things as tools get older they can get a little slack in them. Jamming something under the slot of the shifter can help you get a better grip of your nuts.

Hammers: Grinde the tip on a regular basis to ensure you don't get rounded edges. This makes sure you don't slip off when nailing.

Comment

Working...
            X