Super Cheap Auto Castrol Edge Michelin Go Fast Bits Shannons Insurance Haltech Ryobi WD-40 KYB NTK NGK Spark Plugs Whiteline

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billiards!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billiards!

So who here plays Billiards or often likes a game of pool?

I have just purchased a 7ft slate table for my Father as a late Birthday/Fathers day present. I don't have pictures of it yet as we haven't got the table just yet.

What do you prefer?
    White 2009 Mazda 2 Genki
    sigpic
    Di-oxy-hedral-burrito-Dorito watcha-call em doors are the best. You know, the ones on that Koenigsegg thingy.
    Don't like my taste? Get over it or put up with it.
    Originally posted by Sgt.PinkiePie
    Manual anything>Auto everything

I use to go down to the local RSA to play billiards during our "study" period at school, although they had the proper full sized tables.
    1998 5DR Glanza V Replica
    1990 Mazda MX5 NA6C
    sigpic

Comment

The tables I have played in Pubs, RSL's and Leagues clubs are all 7ft tables. I am yet to play on a table any bigger.
      White 2009 Mazda 2 Genki
      sigpic
      Di-oxy-hedral-burrito-Dorito watcha-call em doors are the best. You know, the ones on that Koenigsegg thingy.

Comment

back when i was in college id go in for a morning, have dinner then skive in my local pool hall for the afternoon

Comment

Got the table yesterday, very tight squeeze lol. There is a post right next to the table that we have to work around, but we rarely land there anyway so it's no big deal.
          White 2009 Mazda 2 Genki
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X